No Streak Window Cleaning

INGLEWOOD, CA 90303

Soft Washing of the Home

Soft Washing of the Home

pressure washing2020
Soft washing is like a bath for your house! Cleans mold, algae, organic matter, spiderwebs, insect nests and more, gently without causing damage to your home.

We offer custom window cleaning for residential homes where we treat your home like our own. We clean your windows on the insides and outsides detailing them to make them look new. While working we wear booties to make sure that your carpet and floors stay clean while we do our job. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Free estimates Call today ! 323 632-7207...

Resposiveness

window cleaning (12)pressure washing (1)

10/16/2020

Fantastic! Marcus has been doing my windows for approximately 7 years. Very professional, friendly, quick and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the outside of the windows, they did that every quarterly and they do the insides once a year.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/17/2012

Still waiting. Based on the dialogue he seemed as if he would be pleasant and friendly to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Groupon for this company in May and emailed (the only way to schedule) to schedule the soonest available appointment. He told me the first available was July 3! I accepted it and took the day off work. They advised they would arrive by 9a. At 10a I emailed to ask if they were still coming, no response. I skipped the holiday and again emailed them on July 5 asking for a response. To summarize they are reorganizing and trying to get staff to fulfill the appointment requests. I was assured that my coupon would not expire. As of today I still have heard nothing. The only reason I said I would use their services is because I've already spent the money. If I have to wait another 2 months for an appointment it will be fall and raining!

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2012

Yes Member, our company was inondated with groupon customers all at once and we literally had to restructure the entire way we do business just to service all of our remaining groupon users and all new clients that come from the groupon campaigns. It has been a new experience for our business to offer our services through using discount vouchers using groupon and we are committed to make sure ever...

Professional window washing for residential and commercial customers. -Pressure Washing: Exterior of homes before window cleaning,patio enclosures, driveways, parking lots, and oil stain removal. -Plexi-glass scratch removal. -Window and screen replacements.

House cleaning- Maid services Janitorial Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard