Landis, Dr. Kenneth W

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Lung/Pulmonology

www.abms.org...

07/07/2011

I found Dr. Landis through the Kerlan-Jobe people as I was new to the area and needed clearance for knee surgery. I was so pleased with his expertise that I now use him for my primary care physcian.

Description of Work
Dr. Landis is a good man. He takes a real interest in his patients, understands their issues and works with them. Impressively, Dr. Landis has always reviewed my history BEFORE he comes into the exam room.

01/31/2011

I continue using him because he is reliable, thorough and efficient. He is a good doctor, an excellent doctor and everything is great.

Description of Work
Dr. Landis is my primary care physician. My most recent interaction with him was in the fall of last year.

05/28/2010

He is also a doctor for the doctors. He has a very good office and is always available. He tells the patients what to do and makes an office appointment for them. The staff greets us when we go in. If they don't have answers to our questions they would find it out for us.

Description of Work
Dr. Landis is my primary care physician. I have been going to him for two or three years.

03/23/2010

He is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and punctual. He is very informative. If you call in for a problem that is severe, they will see you. He is a very good doctor.

Description of Work
He is my internal medicine doctor.

Internal medicine, pulmonology.