Riptide Moving and Delivery

• Trade License Number
  • d4521277

847 Elm Ave

Imperial Beach, CA 91932

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving and Delivery Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY-ACTIVE AND INACTIVE...

Resposiveness

movers (7)

02/21/2021

Move was seamless, timely, Rick and staff were helpful in moving old piece of furniture out to garage and even fixed and pointed out some issues to be addressed. Great attitude and service. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move one piece of furniture on a Saturday

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

01/27/2021

Literally a flawless move! We decided to go with Riptide for a local 20 mile move of our 2 bedroom home. We wanted to go with a smaller company so we knew what we were getting and we are so glad we did! Jake and Joe were amazing. They jumped right in and hustled all day. Communication was excellent and they made sure to check in all day. We had several fragile pieces of furniture and they managed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local moving company

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/21/2021

It was excellent. They were always on time. They were very courteous. They were very respectful of the property they were moving. I never had an issues or problems with them. I already used them 2 times. The price was $90 per hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved furniture for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

01/14/2021

The service went really well. I used them multiple times for 8 years now and I will continue to use them. I would refer them to other people who need moving services and I was very happy with their service. What I like about them was it was a locally owned business and I like to support the business that was local. The owner was nice and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

01/11/2021

It was excellent. They were always on time, very organized, and they gave me good price. It was nice family owned business. I used them for personal and business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They picked up and delivered a huge commercial set of machine from Southern California to San Diego.

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

01/06/2021

Excellent. I have used Rip Tide for years. Always happy after each move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

thank you for the kind words.

11/27/2020

Brandon and the other guys were amazing. First let me say I had a little complicated move. I had items in storage that had to go to 2 apartments and some had to stay in storage. They showed up ON TIME, which is so important. They worked fast but took care of my items and took direction well (I had to tell them which items when in storage and which went to each apartment). They were pleasant and fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving belongings from storage to 2 apts

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

Wow. We just started using Angie's List and we didn't know you gave this review until now. Thank you for the awesome review.

04/28/2020

wonderful experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company showed up on time and they were able to move my couch up the stairs into my new apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Riptide Moving And Delivery offers household goods moving as well as office/commercial moving services. We also provide packing services and delivery services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal