Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since May 2008

5267 Warner Ave Suite 181

Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com....

pest control (698)home inspection (65)woodworking (21)insulation (15)interior painting (6)patio enclosures (3)

06/03/2021

Poor customer service. I had contacted them and had an appointment scheduled for between 2 and 3 on a Saturday. No one showed between that time, so I contacted them at 3:30 to check on the status. The person answering the phone said there was an emergency issue and they had to cancel all their appointments. She said she would call me back on Monday and they would schedule me. It is now Thursday an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2021

05/26/2021

They inspected the house and submitted the report to me. So far, so good. I then wanted to ask some questions regarding going with a local treatment versus tenting and how to verify if local treatment was working. They said the inspector would call me back but he never did. I tried 3 times to reach back out to them. I guess they were not interested in the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection which would lead to treatment if evidence of termites were found

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2021

01/06/2021

I was extremely concerned abot the beehive and other "stuff" I started noticing around my house. I received their number from a neighbor and was told they could help. The phone rep, Cindy was very patient and informative. She scheduled a consult and their technician was able to clear up the bees and ansswer all my questions as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and to get rid of a beehive

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

12/01/2020

We had our house fumigated by Center Termite and Pest Control Inc and they did an extraordinary job. The quality of work was excellent and their customer service was friendly, reliable, and professional. I would recommend their services to anyone in need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Fumigation

CATEGORY pest control,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

11/28/2020

Center Termite is amazing. They are responsive and so friendly to work with !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

05/17/2020

At first it was great. I had got the recommendation to spot treat the termites in my residence and my guest house. The tech was informative and helpful. So much so that i recommended them to my my neighbors . Two of them hired them. Within several months I saw the presence of termites in both homes. I notified them and they sent someone who treated the areas again. They didn't give me a plan on ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite removal.

CATEGORY pest control,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

02/28/2020

I originally contacted this company in June 2014 for an estimate on termite treatment and repairs, upon finding active termites less than 1 year after purchasing the home. The owner and President of the company, Mark Hernandez, claimed he could resolve the issue without fumigation and then sold me on a annual control service program to extend my warranty on their work performed, which had to be do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite repairs and treatment

CATEGORY pest control,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

12/10/2019

We called Center to come and inspect, and possibly treat, an overhead supporting beam for termites. We had termite droppings directly underneath the beam for two days and were concerned there might be termites. Andres arrived, right on time, after a call from the office letting us know the inspector would be arriving in a few minutes. He was very nice, personable, very knowledgeable, and got strai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/05/2019

They are very professional, courteous and accommodating. I will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did termite inspection and did some termite treatment on the window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/12/2018

The assessment was thorough and exact. Frank was patient and re-explained the situation and proposed work, as well as answered all of my questions, until I was very clear about what was proposed, why and how. The trim and fascia boards that were being replaced were painted (I provided the paint) before put into place. The result? Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Localized dry-wood termite treatment/replacement of outside trim and fascia boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

Eco Friendly Termite & Pest Control eradication along with structural wood repairs. All localized treatments and repairs are completed in house with no subcontracting. Center Termite completes work for homeowners, property management companies, commercial buildings, educational buildings, and multi-unit complexes. A warranty is given with each service and each service has an optional maintenance program. Center Termite provides all documentation required for escrow clearances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available