Cal Tree Services

4.1

Founded 2018 •

111 Bank St #427

Grass Valley, CA 95945

Cal Tree Services and Renovations. We specialize in defensible space clearing, tree pruning, limbing and removal plus landscape design. Our Renovations services include patio cover installations, concrete work, build outs and most interior and exterior remodeling. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Tree services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

4.1

tree service (6)concrete repair (2)

01/18/2020

Contractors did a great job. Arrived later than expected on days 2 & 3 but work was completed according to agreement. Priced competitively with other firms bids. We needed a licensed & insured contractor due to size of tree and location near electrical lines and they met our requirements.

Description of Work
100 ft tree and 60 ft palm felled and removed.

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

01/09/2020

Great quality work by the guys! My home owners insurance wanted three really large trees removed that were almost touching my home, they were very quick and safe. Nothing was damaged, the jobsite was left clean. They even stacked all the rounds nicely so we could dry them for firewood. Would recommend to anyone, loved the involvement with the boss. She specifically walked the job before and after ...

Description of Work
Tree Removal - 3 Large Pine Trees Near Home

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

01/08/2020

I have a bad experience with the company. They didn't have a good management. The management didn't understand what the workers were doing.

Description of Work
They did tree trimming.

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

01/07/2020

They finished the job in three days and they were okay. Their pricing was a little bit higher than the other quote that I had.

Description of Work
They trimmed some pulp trees.

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/21/2019

goooooooooooooooooooood

Description of Work
tree removal

Category concrete repair,tree service

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

10/03/2019

It went really well! They were on time and the crew didn't waste any time during the job. They all worked very hard and we were very happy with their service. I would highly recommend them to others. **On all categories that I gave a B grade, I wish I could give them a B+ instead! We only had one slight issue with the overall clean up in the back yard, we have a small puppy we were worried about g...

Description of Work
Trimmed, pruned, and shaped about 12 trees and some bushes. They also did a yard cleaning under the trees and pulled 2 trees up

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/27/2019

I am beyond happy with my experience. Customer service was top notch as was execution of tree removal and tree trimming. I would highly recommended to anyone needing tree services.

Description of Work
N/A

Category concrete repair