Emerald House Cleaning Service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

Reliable, polite, professional, and efficient. Those are that words that describe Emerald House Cleaning. We are the premier house cleaning service in Sacramento. Our customers are our #1 priority when it comes down to business. We specialize in and provide the best cleaning products to clean and disinfect your home from top to bottom and we use tried and true traditional methods for those tough areas that need an extra boost of cleanliness. We use only the best microfiber cleaning towels, and the best equipment to do our job efficiently and effectively. All jobs start off with a walk through to give the client the opportunity to discuss any special areas of the home. At the end of each service, another walk through is done giving the client the chance to spot any missed spots while the cleaners are still on site!...

Everclear Window Care & Cleaning

Cleaning Services. Owner operated. No subs.

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

Solution Facility Services

We are Solution Facility Services, the premium facility and home cleaning and maintenance service company of the Sierra Foothills. We specialize in Window Detailing and Power Washing, including Gum Removal, Graffiti Removal, Grease and Oil Cleanup, Solar Panel Washing and much more. We have served the restaurants and commercial businesses of the eastern Sacramento valley for 3 decades and keep the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction that we have had since the beginning in our residential services. Don’t be left to wonder if you’ll get a quality job at a fair price, or if you’re dealing with an honest company. Choose Solution for your next project and see why our customers choose us again and again.

09/04/2017

Paid $45/hour for merely adequate cleaning job,

Description of Work
House deep cleaning

04/06/2017

See above.

Description of Work
Emerald is a home cleaning service. They have been into my home on 4 or 5 occasions and each time have performed wonders. My wood cabinets now look great again. All 3 of my refrigerators are now clean. I have construction going on and miracles have happened to get all the dust. This is a very professional service with attention to detail. Care is taken with special items so that nothing is broken. I will be continuing their service and highly recommend them to others.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to servicing your home every time! -Michelle

03/31/2017

Went extremely well. Absolutely no issues

Description of Work
My 3 bedroom 2 bath house was in desperate need of a cleaning. Emerald did a fantastic job. The workers were eager, polite and hard working.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for leaving a review :) We're looking forward to seeing you regularly!

03/30/2017

Emerald HC showed up on time and stayed for most of the day restoring my house to its original luster! The house hasn't looked this good since my twins were born! The tub and tiles were sparkling, the oven was grease free, and every corner was dusted. They did such a great job I have hired them to come in on a weekly basis to help me with upkeep.

Description of Work
In preparation to sell my house we needed a deep cleaning over the entire home.

Category house cleaning

I'm really happy to hear you love the new sparkle! We look forward to working with you in the future! Tyler Salem

03/19/2017

Tyler and his team showed up to do a walk through before they started cleaning to make sure all areas of concern would be addressed. The emerald team worked very hard to get my home looking beautiful. I was very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning for my home to get it ready to sell. I had a photographer coming and needed the house in tip top shape for the pictures.

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words! Tyler Salem

03/13/2017

They were not only punctual but also very flexible. The price was good and the quality was excellent. I will definitely call them again!

Description of Work
I called Emerald Home Cleaning Service for a complete cleaning for a home our company was preparing to put on the market.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Tyler Salem

03/09/2017

Perfect! Emerald is professional and extremely quick to respond. My cleaner Samantha is great with my dogs and she does a very thorough job. Tyler, the owner, has taken care of every concern. I highly recommend Emerald!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning, then regular cleaning every other week

Category house cleaning

Thanks for the recommendation! We are grateful for the opportunity to clean your home. Tyler Salem

House Cleaning