Todd Allen Construction

• Trade License Number
  • 698984

116 Sumac Ln

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Full service contractor for over 27 years. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

Resposiveness

roofing (3)

04/16/2021

I would highly recommend Todd - his guys were very polite , neat & clean . The job was excellent & very reasonable pricing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2021

04/10/2021

Todd was great to work with! He had fair pricing, was able to get materials in quick and start the job fast, and was just an overall nice person to work with. During the process he made suggestions, explained the reasoning, was never high pressure, and I never felt like I was being “sold” to. He was just looking out for the best interest of the home/roof. He was very communicative, his crew came c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

I was glad to be able to be service provider for your reroof project. Thank you for the nice review . Todd

04/10/2021

Todd’s crew showed up as scheduled and proceeded to do my roof, a complete tear off of old roofing and installing new sub-roofing, tar paper and finally a great looking light weight concrete tile which looks like shake roof. They were quick and clean and had the whole job done on schedule. Some 20 odd years later a termite crew broke several tiles I only discovered the damage after a relatively he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/1998

I got your review and wanted to thank you for that. I re-started my Roofing division, since I had my man come by to repair your roof. Thanks again and it has been a pleasure knowing you and appreciate your business.

General Remodeling ( Kitchen, Bathroom, room additions), Roofing, siding, Windows, Flooring, Electrical, Plumbing, Decks, Patios, Concrete

Ask For Details