Mr Fix-it

Founded 1979 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Filmore, CA 93015

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

*Hire us for 4 hours and get an extra hour FREE* *Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and ours. We are practicing no contact estimates, and are also wearing protective gloves, booties, and face masks to ensure we do our part to keep you safe during this pandemic* *Call us today about our Water Heater installation special for $499! * Call us today for your FREE Estimate. With over 40 years of experience we pride ourselves on the high quality work we provide to our customers. We Specialize in Wood framing, all types of concrete work, masonry work, plumbing, minor electrical, drywall repair and replacement, painting, roofing, handyman services, junk removal and hauling. ...

4.4

4.4

handyman (36)awnings (8)hauling (5)screen repair (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)movers (1)fence company (1)electrician (1)concrete repair (1)grill repair (1)

09/10/2021

Very nice and helpful group. Efficiently and expertly put gas grill together and hauled away unwanted items and boxes from our move. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category gas grill repair,handyman service,hauling services

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

09/09/2021

The original job was to replace rotten fascia boards on my garage. When they were pulled off, roof damage was discovered. All was repaired, and gutters re-routed to prevent water leaking under the tiles, which had caused the problem. That all went well. Most of the work was subcontracted to a roofer and a gutter company, except the fascia boards and the painting. Four stars. Next, I had Paul put i...

Description of Work
Roofing, gate/fence

Category fencing,roofing

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

So

06/16/2021

the team arrived on time, was professional and did a great job. Everything got hauled away. I highly recommend I will be calling Mr. Fix It. up again, for sure.

Description of Work
Handyman Services: tear down of a balcony adn patuo cover.

Category handyman service,hauling services

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

03/16/2021

Service is very good, took the time to explain the work and give me options

Description of Work
Fixing Pipe and Ceiling

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

02/08/2021

Paul arrived on time and did an excellent job. The fence looks like new. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Repairing the gate and adjoining wood mom my picket fencr

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/08/2021

NEVER GOT BACK TO ME WITH A WRITTEN QUOTE.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category awnings

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/19/2021

Mr. Fix is punctual, efficient, and skilled. He called back and kept me informed althroughout the experience. His prices are fair and they are very nice and accomodaing people. I will definetly hire them again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/14/2021

I needed a TV, large mirror, a large shelf and several pictures hung up. I didn't think they would be able to get to everything in 4 hours, but they were able to hang everything up quickly. Did a really great job despite the fact that my apartment itself isn't exactly straight. They were very professional and I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

I

01/14/2021

Very positive, amenable, and pleasant.

Description of Work
Carpentry

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/07/2020

It went well; they did not finished the first day and they came back to finish the next day

Description of Work
Remove two sheds and install a new one

Category awnings,handyman service,hauling services

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Framing, Drywall Repair replacement, Concrete, Masonry, Plumbing, Handyman, Junk removal, Hauling