Oceanside Drywall

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

1106 Second St Ste 849

Encinitas, CA 92024

Oceanside Drywall is a newly formed company by 4 brothers with a combined 25+ years of professional experience in the Drywall industry both residential and commercial. We serve the North San Diego County area and look forward to helping you with your projects....

06/14/2021

Lee H.

Even though they are licensed, they did not issue a contract (contract amount $8,000.00 - $10,000.00. Adrian has driven a wedge in between my significant other by maintaining a dialogue with her over the course of the project as well as providing un-solicited advice. He is playing the 'handyman hustle' with her, pointing out everything that I am doing wrong, such as using a vacuum for dust and how the everything about the project is wrong- or smoking a cigarette in the front yard. Very petty and not sure why he chooses to conduct these secret status updates. It does not seem possible for Adrian to keep his opinions to himself. He met my significant other by purchasing over $40.00 of Kombucha for her spontaneously in O'Side. I should have known where this would lead. Good work, poor judgement. Really strange Customer Service from Oceanside Drywall. Adrian was supposed to show up on Saturday to collect final payment and have not heard from him since Friday, so not sure why the lapse in communications. Joe, you guys are fired and you can pick up a final payment when you provide me with an invoice and Lien Release. Please don't send Adrian over anymore, I don't need him spying on me.

Description of Work
Drywall repair from flood damage, re-texture

Category drywall,plastering

06/20/2016

Rick C.

Came and looked at property and said he would get back to me with an estimate and never followed thru

03/01/2016

JAVIER A.

Shortly after the work was completed I called the company to voice a concern about some of the work performed. Literally within minutes I received a call back from the owner of the company eager to address my concerns. We reached a mutual agreement. I was extremely surprised by the speed at which my concerns were addressed and rectified. I feel in my dealings with OCEANSIDE DRYWALL I received two things that are in short supply nowadays: an honest company which does excellent work. Without hesitation I would recommend OCEANSIDE DRYWALL to all my friends, neighbors and relatives for any drywall related job. Thank you, OCEANSIDE DRYWALL, for an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Due to a water leak I needed several holes in the drywall repaired.

02/15/2016

Sarah E.

It was great! They did a great job patching all the holes and matching the texture. They were friendly and happy to have my toddler follow him around and showed her what he was doing.

Description of Work
Fixed 5 drywall holes and textured the wall/ceiling

02/10/2016

CHRISTINE L.

It went very well. Joe and his crew were great. They were conscientious and worked hard and they did such a great job. Perfect texturing and no tape lines can be seen. Looks fabulous and Joe oversaw the job and even did a lot of the finishing. They were conscientious and cleaned up each day. I would highly recommend Oceanside Drywall and I am so glad our contractor subcontracted with Oceanside.

Description of Work
They taped and mudded the newly drywalled kitchen, part of dining room walls and ceiling of hall from kitchen to garage where electrical wiring had been done. Also patched other areas around windows, walls etc. Textured and made it paint ready.

10/27/2015

Laurie M.

Chris got back to me promptly for an estimate and was over $500 less expensive than the next estimate. Because of his great ratings on Angie's List and Yelp, we scheduled the job. The crew arrived on time and were friendly, professional and respectful of my home. The job was done in a timely manner and they left my house clean. The repairs were excellent and matched the surrounding areas. I would hire them again and recommended them to my friend and family. Thanks!!!

Description of Work
Repaired drywall holes from slab leak rerouting.

10/24/2015

Doug B.

These guys did a high quality job. They were professional, efficient and they cleaned up. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall caused by water damage.

09/22/2015

Janet A.

Price very good, response to estimate request very fast, job scheduled very quickly also. Very hard worker, punctual and courteous. Tough job on a sweltering day. Good clean up afterwards. Very minor details that rated Quality category at Good instead of Excellent (all other categories Excellent, including Overall): -- Light fixture not leveled before installing new ceiling drywall so one side is slightly embedded into new drywall. In fairness, it had been left unleveled by the drywall removal tech who did the removal of damaged drywall right after the pipe leak - he had just temporarily reinstalled it when he left and had no drywall to level it against. It's possible Oceanside tech thought it had always been that way. -- Texturizing matched well in most areas, just one edge where noticeably different -- A few small gaps in ceiling-wall corners, easily filled Overall, very satisfied, would use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replaced drywall in ceiling and upper wall in garage over washer dryer after a pipe leak. Texturized and left paint ready. Also texturized another already-patched area of garage wall damaged in earlier pipe leak.

09/02/2015

Evie R.

Excellent job and great service!!

Description of Work
Drywall repair and finished a door frame

07/12/2015

Andrew P.

We bought a house that needed a lot of work - most of which we're comfortable to do ourselves - but drywall requires an artist's attention to detail and we feel it's best left to professionals. Oceanside Drywall is a gem that we were lucky to find. Probably the best communication we've experienced with any profession! Super nice guys, always on time, very tidy, tremendous attention to detail, they over delivered on many fronts. Will definitely call again for our bath remodel.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall after wall was removed, repaired surfaces and skip troweled nice low-profile texture after popcorn ceiling was removed, repaired moisture damaged drywall around windows, repaired protruding metal edging and re-textured, blended mismatched texture where needed, repaired holes from defunct lighting, repaired probably hundreds of holes from dubious picture hangers

EnRoute Restoration

You never know when a raging storm or flood can strike and fill your property with water. Even if you take proper precautions, the damage can be catastrophic. EnRoute Leak Detection and Plumbing provides top-notch water damage repair services in Oceanside, CA. We’ll get your ceilings, walls, carpets and floors dry again. We’ll also work with any insurance companies and bill them directly to make the repair process as easy as possible. Schedule water damage repair services with us today and receive a free estimate.

The Painting Company, LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company, LLC on Angi
    SureGuard Construction

As a licensed, bonded and insured company for almost 40 years, our professional team brings expertise and detail to every job to provide the best experience possible. Our family owned company was founded in California and has expanded to serve the Oregon and Washington areas in recent years. With Sure Guard, you’re not only purchasing a valuable partner, but an unmatched experience; we “roll out the red carpet” for our customers and treat every customer as a valued person and not a just a number as many other large companies would. We look at every project as an opportunity to innovate solutions before problems exist and bid every job with that in mind. Sure Guard was family founded and continues as a company focused on delivering the best value without compromising on innovative installation techniques and sustainable, high quality products. Every job we do comes backed with our “Sure Shield” warranty that allows our customers to have piece of mind that when we’re complete, it’s done the best way. Sure Guard is a member of the Better Business Bureau and HBA, as well as a dealer of Milgard windows and doors, and partner with James Hardie building products, Certainteed, GAF and Owens Corning roofing just to name a few.

California
    CSLB
    04/30/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Drywall Service, Patchwork, Texture Matching. Water Damage Cut-Out & Repair. Acoustic Popcorn Ceiling Removal & Re-Texture. Plaster Repair, Old Kitchen Recessed Lighting Removal & Remodel. Painting.

Stucco & Concrete.