Oceanside Drywall

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

Oceanside Drywall is a newly formed company by 4 brothers with a combined 25+ years of professional experience in the Drywall industry both residential and commercial. We serve the North San Diego County area and look forward to helping you with your projects....

Olympia Services

Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

06/20/2016

Came and looked at property and said he would get back to me with an estimate and never followed thru

03/01/2016

Shortly after the work was completed I called the company to voice a concern about some of the work performed.  Literally within minutes I received a call back from the owner of the company eager to address my concerns.  We reached a mutual agreement.  I was extremely surprised by the speed at which my concerns were addressed and rectified. I feel in my dealings with OCEANSIDE DRYWALL I received t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to a water leak I needed several holes in the drywall repaired.

02/15/2016

It was great! They did a great job patching all the holes and matching the texture. They were friendly and happy to have my toddler follow him around and showed her what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed 5 drywall holes and textured the wall/ceiling

02/10/2016

It went very well. Joe and his crew were great. They were conscientious and worked hard and they did such a great job. Perfect texturing and no tape lines can be seen. Looks fabulous and Joe oversaw the job and even did a lot of the finishing. They were conscientious and cleaned up each day. I would highly recommend Oceanside Drywall and I am so glad our contractor subcontracted with Oceanside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They taped and mudded the newly drywalled kitchen, part of dining room walls and ceiling of hall from kitchen to garage where electrical wiring had been done. Also patched other areas around windows, walls etc. Textured and made it paint ready.

10/27/2015

Chris got back to me promptly for an estimate and was over $500 less expensive than the next estimate. Because of his great ratings on Angie's List and Yelp, we scheduled the job. The crew arrived on time and were friendly, professional and respectful of my home. The job was done in a timely manner and they left my house clean. The repairs were excellent and matched the surrounding areas. I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired drywall holes from slab leak rerouting.

CATEGORY drywall

Drywall Service, Patchwork, Texture Matching. Water Damage Cut-Out & Repair. Acoustic Popcorn Ceiling Removal & Re-Texture. Plaster Repair, Old Kitchen Recessed Lighting Removal & Remodel. Painting.

Stucco & Concrete.