Karla's Pet Care

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking
Veterinarians

My name is Karla Cano. I have always loved animals! This love led me to become a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) and I have enjoyed working at local vet hospitals. In 2004 I launched my in-home professional pet sitting business and it has been growing ever since. It is so rewarding to help owners enjoy their time away without worry and stress about their pets welfare. Karla's Pet Care offers vacation pet sitting in your home for any length of time. I can even check in and walk your friend while you are at work to reduce separation anxiety. See my list of services that will make you and your pet comfortable while you're away....

Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. All About Pets stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. Owner Operated.Charges based on service. 4 Doctors on site. Care Credit accepted

Creature Comforts provides in your home pet sitting and dog walking services. We have been in business since 2007 and are bonded and insured.

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Karla and Crystal were amazing. I look forward to working with them in the future.

09/29/2015

Description of Work
Feed cats, give medicine, scoop litter 2x day for 3 days

08/06/2015

We met with Karla and Gabriela in person before our vacation. They were very personable and agreeable to what we requested. They also brought in our newspaper,when it was erroneously delivered to our home. We were very pleased when we returned home, Dinger was not as needy as in the past,,well fed. Looked like the wild birds were kept up as well. We will not hesitate to use Karla's pet care in the...

Description of Work
Gabby and Karla fed & played with our cat,Dinger every other day and also fed my wild birds.

07/27/2015

Very Well! I received pictures of my kitties every day and got an update on how they were. My kitties were very happy with the care they received.

Description of Work
Came once a day to take care of two cats - check water and food, clean litter box, and interact with the kitties. Also watered plants.

10/06/2014

I have had the opportunity to use Karla's Pet Sitting services a few times and each time I was very happy with the services. Karla has fantastic help in Gabby. Her and Gabby made sure that my four legged friend was well taken care of in addition to watering plants and taking in garbage cans. I was always kept aprised of how my dog was doing via text so I never needed to constantly be wondering how...

Description of Work
Pet sitting services

Category pet sitters

Pet sitting for cats, dogs, pocket pets, reptiles, and chickens. plant care, collecting the mail and newspaper, Dog walking, potty breaks while your at work, play & hanging.

Overnight pet sitting or overnight house sitting