Karla's Pet Care

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

6924 Prazzo Way

Elk Grove, CA 95757

My name is Karla Cano. I have always loved animals! This love led me to become a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) and I have enjoyed working at local vet hospitals. In 2004 I launched my in-home professional pet sitting business and it has been growing ever since. It is so rewarding to help owners enjoy their time away without worry and stress about their pets welfare. Karla's Pet Care offers vacation pet sitting in your home for any length of time. I can even check in and walk your friend while you are at work to reduce separation anxiety. See my list of services that will make you and your pet comfortable while you're away....

10/06/2015

Jessica E.

Description of Work
Karla and Crystal were amazing. I look forward to working with them in the future.

09/29/2015

Jackie H.

Description of Work
Feed cats, give medicine, scoop litter 2x day for 3 days

08/06/2015

Cheryl M.

We met with Karla and Gabriela in person before our vacation. They were very personable and agreeable to what we requested. They also brought in our newspaper,when it was erroneously delivered to our home. We were very pleased when we returned home, Dinger was not as needy as in the past,,well fed. Looked like the wild birds were kept up as well. We will not hesitate to use Karla's pet care in the future.

Description of Work
Gabby and Karla fed & played with our cat,Dinger every other day and also fed my wild birds.

07/27/2015

MICHELLE M.

Very Well! I received pictures of my kitties every day and got an update on how they were. My kitties were very happy with the care they received.

Description of Work
Came once a day to take care of two cats - check water and food, clean litter box, and interact with the kitties. Also watered plants.

10/06/2014

Lynda A.

I have had the opportunity to use Karla's Pet Sitting services a few times and each time I was very happy with the services. Karla has fantastic help in Gabby. Her and Gabby made sure that my four legged friend was well taken care of in addition to watering plants and taking in garbage cans. I was always kept aprised of how my dog was doing via text so I never needed to constantly be wondering how things were going. "Murphy" has a tendancy to get finicky when he is out of his daily routine and Gabby promptly found a resolution to his finickiness.

Description of Work
Pet sitting services

04/23/2014

Carl W.

Description of Work
Very good service, would use them again for sure!

10/29/2013

Susan M.

Karla took care of my elderly dog while I was gone. My dog was ill and she cooked rice for her as well as having to clean up a few accidents in the house which I couldn't even find and had to ask her where! She sent me a picture of my dog while gone which was very comforting to me as well as answering my texts on how my dog was doing. She also open/closed my blinds, threw in my newspaper and would have done other things if needed , ie., mail/trash, etc. I am hiring her again during the holidays.

Description of Work
Karla visited my house & elderly dog while I was out of town two times/day for 3 days.

08/29/2012

catlyn O.

Karla has been my pet sitter for a little over a year. She's awesome and my doggies just love her. She has watched them for extended periods of time - up to 2 weeks, while I'm on vacation. Thanks Karla for being the best pet sitter ever! :)

Description of Work
Karla walks my doggies twice a week and visits twice a day when I'm away.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you Member, Louie, Larry, Loca, and Lilly are always so happy! I enjoy walking and taking care of them while your away. They are so much braver on their walks than they were in the beginning:)

02/07/2012

Melissa H.

I realize4d that I was going to be away from home for the weekend so I contacted some pet sitting agencies and Karla returned my call promptly. Karla was flexible in meeting with me and my 3 cats-Carol, G and CoCo.

Description of Work
Karla was easy to contact, meet in person and work with. I have 3 cats and I needed to go away for the weekend so leaving them in Karla's capable hands freed me up to enjoy my time away. Thanks Karla!!!!

01/24/2012

Richard M.

It's been a week into a 11 week gig and Karla has been great. The dogs are getting out and she is providing daily reports as needed. She's been flexible and resourceful providing reports via v-mail, e-mail, text, or even old school using pencil and paper depending on circumstances. I found Karla via a recommendation from an Angie's list sitter I had contacted that did not service my area. I'll follow up with additional comments at the end of the 11 weeks but wanted to get a report out after the first week since she wasn't on Angie's list and should be.

Description of Work
Daily mid-day visit to let 3 dogs out of the house for a few minutes on weekdays for 11 weeks.

Category pet sitters,veterinarian