Chun, Dr. Darrell S

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/26/2015

I switched to Dr. Chun from another dentist for the completion of an implant procedure. Other dentist = Bad. Dr. Chun = Great. All the things you'd expect in a caring, competent professional, and the staff are great!

Description of Work
Wisdom tooth implant

Category dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

03/05/2015

I've been very pleased with the dental care he provides as well as with the hygienists. He has an excellent chairside manner and has provided a root canal for me in the past as well as placed crowns. I've never had problems with scheduling as they're accommodating there.

Description of Work
Dr. Darrell Chun has been my dentist for decades.

Category endodontics,dentists

04/29/2014

Dr Chun provides the best dental care I have ever received. He has excellent skills, the staff is warm and caring and the office runs so smoothly. I can't give enough praise to this office, you will be impressed.

Description of Work
Cleaning this time but I've been a patient for 15 years and have had various procedures done.

04/21/2014

He is pretty popular so I don't if there is any space because sometimes it is hard to get an appointment with him. I really like him. I have been with him for more than six years. After his dental hygienist cleans my teeth, he comes around and checks to make sure everything is okay. He is very efficient. He runs a good staff.

Description of Work
He is my dentist.

08/26/2013

I like him a lot. His office is clean, neat and comfortable. The staff is tremendous. He is just a calm, relaxing and easy person to be in dentistry with.

Description of Work
Dr. Darrell S. Chun is my general dentist.

General Dentistry