Anointed Painting

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

Master painter of 31 years. Free estimate within 25 miles of the Capitol in Sacramento. Small fuel fee for projects outside of radius. Credited when job awarded. Senior/ veteran discounts...

Everclear Window Care & Cleaning

Everclear Window Care & Cleaning

Cleaning Services. Owner operated. No subs.

02/12/2018

Mark was extremely professional and courteous. He assisted me selecting a warm and comforting paint for my sons. He quoted the project quickly and his performance was excellent and of high quality. I would highly recommend Mark and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate as well as help selecting paint to have my sons room repainted including the ceiling and base boards.

CATEGORY interior painters

04/05/2017

My wife and I are completely satisfied with the results of the interior painting of our house. Job was completed on schedule. There were just some minor problems with communication on arrival times. There was also some minor damage to linoleum flooring when moving refrigerator which Mark immediately followed up on and had flooring company call us for repair. We are completely satisfied with the wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

02/24/2017

This is a on going job, and it is going very well. Mark is a good Christian Man, and completes the jobs on a on going basis. Good work and a good Man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some rooms in my home painted, I contacted Mark from a ad in my home owners on line ads. So far Mark has painted 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for the blessing to serve you! I'm excited to help you.

12/27/2016

I have the best painter in the world! He is a master painter and he has ?A? on absolutely every category! He is not cheap, but what you get, my house looks great! You look at it and it is like ?WOW!? That is how beautifully he paints.   He gave me 2 estimates, I choose the higher, because I wanted the better quality paint and more coats and so on. I am not disappointment at all. He did a superb jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the outside of my house.

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you....it's been an honor to serve you!

10/27/2016

Mark was good and a pleasure to work wtih. He assisted in helping us make color decisions from the start. He kept us apprised of progress thoughout the entire project. Finished on budget and timely. Very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen cabinet makeover - from the standard honey- oak finish to a nice cream with bronze pulls and knobs.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Thank you for the privilege to serve you! The transformation is amazing...I'm so happy for you.

Cabinet Refacing, Deck Maintenance, Deck Maintenance, Painting – Exterior, Painting – Interior, Pressure Washing, Wallpapering

Mold, Lead Abatement.