AMG - A Pet Resort

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2005

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming
Veterinarians

We are a luxury pet resort and spa located near the LAX....

06/09/2014

06/26/2012

My dog has certain allergies, and they followed and did every thing that I needed them to do. They didn't give any extra treats. They were very accommodating. The price was fair, from all the checking that I did, and in line with everyone else.

Description of Work
I have used AMG - A Pet Resort for animal boarding. I boarded my dog there.

07/19/2011

I had used this facility in past years and was very happy with it. However, it changed management prior to my using it in January-February 2011, and the experience was so bad that I simply cannot ever use. or recommend, them again. The dogs were boarded for 10 days in a private room located on the street level and near the desk staff. I brought their own food and bottled water and instructed tht t...

Description of Work
boarding services for 2 dogs

07/09/2011

They are excellent. My dogs do not mind going there, they go right in. They are very, very good with the dogs. They have their own private rooms. I highly recommend them. They take really good care of the animals, they are very kind and caring. You can get a go home bath, so my dogs always come home clean and they have a great groomer.

Description of Work
I use this company for animal boarding for my dogs. I have been using them for at least the last 5 years.

12/23/2010

I have been using this place for about seven years and only stopped briefly when my first dog passed away. It is the cream of the crop as far as we are concerned when finding a place to board a pet. They are on the way to the airport from the South Bay. The facility is immaculate at all times, the cages and condos come in all sizes with all of the perks, and the dogs have a gymnasium to run around...

Description of Work
My dog went to small dog day care, where she had run of the facilities with a human and other dog pals. I dropped her off there for three days in a row, while in the midst of a move, and have also used the facility many times for overnight boarding purposes.

10/14/2009

For about six years now I have been using this facility on a regular basis for grooming and boarding. My dog is bathed once a month there, and has a haircut and bath every other month. Whenever my husband and I travel together we board our now 12 year old dog at this facility. We are always pleased. It is a state of the art grooming and boarding facility, with EASY PARKING to boot. Someone is always there with the animals. They supply food and some pet products as well. And, may also provide day care service, but not sure about this. I love the people who work there, and most of all the groomer Danny. He is the best in the southbay area of Los Angeles. No hassles about making appointments as the desk management is very buisness like and efficient. They are extremely accomodating. Those attending to the pets are excellent as well. You have a choice of a cage, condo or suite, with extras and spa treatment. It is beyond clean. The first time I checked the place out, I showed up unannounced. I believe that I lucked out in finding this one stop place for my dog.

Description of Work
I had my Shi Tzu get a bath and hair cut.

Category boarding

09/13/2005

THEY TREATED HIM VERY WELL AND WERE VERY COMPASSIONATE. THEY TOOK MUCH TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL THE OPTIONS TO US AND PRESCRIBED A TREATMENT PLAN. AS I SAID, HE IS DEAD NOW, BUT I AM SURE WHAT THEY DID MADE HIS LAST FEW MONTHS MORE LIVABLE.

Description of Work
MY OLDER DOG WHO IS NOW DEAD WAS HAVING MAJOR PROBLEM WITH AN INFECTION THIS YEAR AND WE TOOK HIM TO THE VET.

Category veterinarian

06/09/2014

Category boarding

We offer dog and cat boarding as well as professional grooming. We offer private cottages for our doggie guests as well as our traditional kennels. Our private cottages are equipped with therapeutic beds along with tv's to keep your pet entertained. We also offer a variety of different size suites to best suit the size of your pet. Our largest suite is an 8x10! Our kitty condos are in their own seperate room away from our doggie area so that the noise won't stress our kitty guests.