AMERICAN DREAM HANDYMAN

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2005

I am a small licensed, bonded and insured general contracting company with a focus on residential remoleling and home maintenance....

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi
Valley Plumbing Home Center, Inc

Valley Plumbing Home Center is a licensed, insured and bonded company that has been servicing the Tri-Valley area for over 30 years. Established in 1982, we have grown from a family-owned business to a corporation with the same family feeling. Our company's motto "Integrity Before Profit", leads us in hiring people that care about their work and finished work performance. We service the complete Tri-Valley area for homeowners, property managers, insurance adjusters and commercial businesses. Our Plumbing technicians, showroom & office personnel has a total of 17+ employees. Additional email-showroom@valleyplumbinginc.com Award winning.

Albert Nahman Services

Albert Nahman Services was founded in 1981 and has been serving Berkeley, CA and it surrounding areas in all their plumbing and HVAC needs. Each of out technicians went through rigorous training so we can guarantee that you will be receiving the proper service. We are also insured and supply a warranty for our parts for five years and up to twenty years on an re-piping or sewer replacement. Call us now to make your appointment!

08/04/2018

The work was done efficiently and in a timely way.

Description of Work
Door adjustment

02/14/2017

The service was great, and I felt very comfortable having this company in my home. The price felt a little high for this small job, but the professionalism and confidence of having them in my home helped balance that out.

Description of Work
We needed a ceiling light fixture installed.

03/03/2015

It went very well. I'm very pleased with their services. They left the area clean. The owner is great about following up after the work is done. Everything I asked them to do they completed. They are very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They did a small scale renovation on some of my rental properties.

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling

09/08/2014

Contacted the service provider via email given. I sent them pics and contact info . . I never received any response at all?

Description of Work
n/a

11/16/2013

Jay is a professional. He is courteous and hard working and his work is of good quality. He showed up on time and was very flexible and did what was requested of him with a great attitude. I would recommend him unreservedly.

Description of Work
Fixed a number of things around the house (kitchen, electrical, installing shelves,etc.)

Category handyman service

I offer General home mainetance and remodeling service. My focus is in bathroom remodeling, general home maintenance such as electrical installations and repair, bathroom and kitchen plumbing installations and repair, laminate and tile flooring, door installation and repair, interior and exterior painting.

ASK FOR DETAILS