Kaiser Permanente Eye Clinic

Dermatology - General
Rheumatology
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies

There are 24 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 250 patients per day. ...

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

12/23/2014

Dr. performed well as expected. Do not know what outcome will be. Member for 14 yrs. Kaiser always excellent. This facility does not receive the level of ambience care of those in OC whether because of being older, in LA County, or in lower income area is unknown. More lead time in getting appt. is necessary here than in OC.

Description of Work
Eye doctor for suspected glaucoma. Receiving medication to lower pressure.

Category ophthalmology

06/18/2012

Dr. Dang did a comprehensive examination of my eyes and ordered further tests to determine the cause and source of the "floaters". She was very professional, but friendly and informative. She seems to be very knowlegible and explains everything clearly. I will continue to use Dr. Dang for my eye treatments in the future and I would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Dang due to "floaters" in my eyes.

Category ophthalmology

12/16/2011

I was scheduled for gallbladder surgery but was having a lot of pain. Dr. Keller gave me medication for the pain, did blood work to make sure I didn't need emergency surgery and told me what symptoms would mean that I should go to the ER immediately. His office got back with me quickly with the test results and put my mind at ease. He is a kind, wonderful man.

Description of Work
Have seen Dr. Keller three times. He is an excellent doctor. He listens to what I have to say and always addresses the problem. He never comes off as frantic or overworked as some of the Kaiser doctors do (because they are).

Category family doctor

02/12/2011

It went as I expected. It takes a while to get an appointment as with any kaiser service but the practitioners know what they are doing and are professional. Have used them for years.

Description of Work
Eye exam and check for floater.

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

11/05/2009

The doctors there have good bedside manner and communicate well. They are up to date with the latest technology. The office staff is friendly and the office environment is clean.

Description of Work
I go to Kaiser Permanente for my primary care.

Category family doctor