Critter Care Of Silicon Valley

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2008

20660 Stevens Creek Blvd Ste 347

Cupertino, CA 95014

Critter Care is a new concept in the care of pets, homes and plants for people on the go who cannot always be at home. We pamper your pets, bring in your mail, pick up newspapers, rotate the lights so it looks like someone is home and can even care for your plants while you're away! We love animals and we know your pets are happiest when they can relax in the comfort of their own home and keep their normal routine. Critter Care of Silicon Valley donates a percentage of their income to local animal rescue groups. On a rotational basis, a local group is selected to be the recipient of this donation. For further information, or to sign up to be on our rotation list, please contact our office at (408)241-2416 or (650)856-4056 e-mail us @ crittercareofsv@aol.com. Locally owned. Advanced reservations required....

05/22/2014

Nicci B.

The animals are fine. They're very well taken care of. We haven't had notification back from him he was supposed to respond to it. The communication wasn't great but the animals were fine.

Description of Work
I used the animal boarding kennels service of Critter Care.

Category kennels

10/15/2012

Todd M.

people at Critter Care are reliable, consistent, and call you to tell you how things are going. definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
cat sitting + checking in on the house over a long weekend.

Category pet sitters

08/02/2012

Robert W.

I have used Critter Care of Silicon Valley since 2000. Diane and Ginny are invaluable as my cats are special needs cats and needed their various medical challenges taken care of while I traveled. My most memorable trip was while I was in Asia for business for 10 days and one of my cats had an "accident" on the bed. Not only did Critter Care (Ginny) take care ot the "accident", but she dry cleaned my comforter and washed all of the bedding--plus she spent an extra couple of hours each day so that my most needy cat did not have separation anxiety. Critter Care goes the extra mile and then some.

Description of Work
Cat sitting twice a day.

Category pet sitters