Suarez Designs

One Bedroom Apartment

One Bedroom Apartment

house cleaning202092879
Deep-Cleaning done to one bedroom apartment in Riverside, Ca

After a busy week, you probably dread the thought of catching up with your housekeeping. Let us help return your home to it’s magnificent beauty. Suarez Designs can help you get your weekends back with our cleaning services. You deserve the time to enjoy yourself and a clean house. we are competitively priced and feel that we need to earn your business. We also know that if we do a great job for you, you will refer us to your friends and family. We’re sure we can help you find the best option for a clean home that fits your busy schedule....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (5)lawn & landscaping (1)

03/06/2021

Had appt they changed the time, they texted a couple of times running late the time pasted in which they were to arrive no text or call! I called they said they had a flat, ultimately they never showed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

12/29/2020

Spotless house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

12/15/2020

Ricardo and Evelyn updated me when they were going to be 15 minutes late. They were both organized and very efficient. They did all I asked them to do, and I was very pleased with the results. I plan to hire them biweekly for housecleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/01/2020

Amazing ! Best service out there. 10/10.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/29/2020

I was a bit skeptic at first . I had somethings I needed to get done around the house before I had posted one of the rooms for rent prior to having a potential tenant walk in . Let me tell you , the work was amazing , beyond my expectations, I’ve had different people come in the past and I was not satisfied but Suarez Designs really followed through . I will definitely be recommending to family an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,landscaping