United Carpet Care

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2011

785 Oak Grove Rd

Concord, CA 94518

We use a eco-friendly product called PROCYON contains no soap, has no sticky residues, is completely odorless, is all natural, non-toxic and hypoallergenic. We also specialize on wool cleaning whether is wall to wall at your house or area rugs cleaning at our state of the art facility we offer free pick up and delivery . Give us a call for a free estimate....

07/11/2018

Christine E.

After Miguel finished cleaning my carpets they looked brand new. He didn’t rush through the job and the end product was the proof. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/23/2018

sharon M.

They did a great job. We had a tenant move out who had two cats and a dog. Although the pets never had an accident on the carpet there was still a lot of hair and dander in the deep part of the fibers which could not be remedied even with heavy duty vacuum. So, we called United Carpet Care, and they came out and got the carpet spotless, oder free and looking like new. It's a white carpet by the way, so there was a noticeable difference even in its brightness. It was amazing to see all the fur etc. they got out. Now you would never know that there had been pets in the house. I highly recommend them. They have a discount for Angie's List members too.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaned

07/30/2017

Mike N.

Above expectations! Referred him to my neighbor they to we're impressed.. 5 star service

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

It was my pleasure and thank you for all the referrals.

06/08/2017

Kara B.

My carpets look brand new! I had multiple spots and now there gone! I am very happy with the quality workmanship and how quick I was able to get on the schedule to have my carpets cleaned! Completely satisfied Thank you!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] , I'm so glad everything cleaned up to your expectations.

06/06/2017

Nancy C.

United Carpet did a fantastic job of cleaning my carpet, and even getting out a few tough stains! Very punctual and professional. Hard working!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the opportunity to allow me to working with you .

05/26/2017

Manuel M.

Excellent job

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Alway a pleasure working with you.

05/24/2017

Natalie A.

Awesome! Someone who I hire over an over.

Description of Work
He cleans my carpet twice a year, every stain comes out. One time the kids got slime in rug an he got it right out! Very good service.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you it's always a pleasure working for you.

05/24/2017

Tom L.

Great, always !!!

Description of Work
I am a Realtor and property manager, I have used Miguel at United Carpet Care many times since about 2004. He always does a great job. I have also referred him to other people and everyone is always happy with the service

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for all the referrals you have sent me throughout the years .

07/08/2016

Lisa B.

He did an EXCELLENT job. Very professional. He arrived on time as agreed and did a fabulous job on our carpets. We have white carpets (I know - crazy) and we had a couple of stains that I was worry about. Not only did he get them up, they did not return. I highly recommend this company for carpet cleaning. I have recommended United Carpet Care to many people, and all have been completely satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
United Carpet Care cleaned the carpet on our staircase and all (3) the bedrooms upstairs.

Category carpet cleaners

It's was my pleasure... thank you for the trust .

ANS Carpet Cleaning

ANS Carpet Cleaning is a carpet cleaning company whose employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective cleaning techniques. Our professionals are also trained in product usage and safety procedures. We work diligently to ensure that all cleaning service plan specifics are performed to the highest industry standards. Tile & Grout Cleaning $0.75per Sq.Ft. Deodorant $8.00 per room.

Offers by ANS Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    A1SPOTLESS CARPET GREEN CLEAN

We offer quality and affordable Carpet cleaning services. Black Own

Carpet Wizard, LLC

Here at Carpet Wizard, we are devoted to customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to making your home a healthy, beautiful dwelling. We know that there are a lot of carpet cleaning companies to choose from, which is why we treat every job we take on as an opportunity to prove that we are the best of the best. Whether commercial or residential, every job is completed with the attention to detail that has become our trademark.. The look of a brand new area rug or chair can be restored with professional cleaning by our licensed technicians adding brilliance to a room. From experience, we know how important it is to thoroughly assess a project before beginning, which is why we get it right the first time, guaranteed. Our job isn't finished until we have put a smile on your face.

Carpet & Upholstery Steam Cleaning Oriental Rug Hand Washing