Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Founded 1935 • With Angi since May 2010

Roto-Rooter...

Perez & Perez General Contractor Inc

Our company prides itself o installing system that work to project you home and business. Drainage is unseen area of homes were built in the 1950’s or earlier. Due to age, quality of the materials, and dated construction techniques, many older homes are more vulnerable to the effects of water weather and aging foundations can shift due to soil conditions.

Drainage

We can help you with all your drainage needs. - Drainage Installation - French Drains Installation - Yard and Landscape Drainage - Grading, Leveling, and Sloping - Custom Drainage Solutions - Residential and Commercial Service

Sierra Soft Wash

We specialize in exterior cleaning. We are a full service company that offers pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors. Some of our cleaning services include: roofing, siding, solar panels, windows and surface cleaning of concrete, pavers and rock.

01/29/2016

For a change a contractor that actually showed up on time and did a professional job. They come the first day and cleaned the drain line and on the second day a plumber came to fix the problem I had with a bathroom faucet which had become clogged with debris when the city shut off and turned my water back on. Both service people were very professional and got the job done quickly and easily.

Description of Work
cleaned out a clog in the main sewer line and fixed the hot water value in the tub.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

06/24/2015

IT WENT QUITE WELL THE FIRST TIME AND I REQUESTED JUDE TO HANDLE THE SECOND PROBLEM. THE FACT THAT I USED HIM TWICE SAYS IT ALL. NO PROBLEMS...ARRIVES ON TIME, WORKS QUICKLY AND NEATLY.

Description of Work
I HAVE HAD JUDE BEST DO WORK FOR ME ON TWO OCCASIONS. ONE FOR EVALUATION AND TREATING OF SEWER DRAIN TO MY SEPTIC TANK, THE OTHER TO RUN A CLEAN OUT ON A SIX INCH STORM DRAIN CARRYING WATER FROM THE HOUSE TO AN AREA 60 FT AWAY. HE IS STRONG AS A BULL, KNOWS HIS PLUMBING, AND IS MINDFUL OF THE COSTS.

Category plumbing,septic tank,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

First, thank you for using our company. We appreciate the work. Secondly, I read this review to Jude this morning and it put a huge smile on his face. Best of luck moving forward.

01/29/2015

They misdiognised the problem with the sewer line and after they haad said what they are going to do, they said they were going to replace the whole sewer line. It was going to cost 6000$. I told them I was not going to pay 6000$. I asked them so I pay per hour for what they had done. Then they called their supervisor and he said we can put the sewer clean out and I can pay the 900$. I would not r...

Description of Work
They did the sewer line.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

03/25/2014

It was just some simple work and they were very good. It was normal rates; it wasn't anything that stood out or shocking. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
I used Roto-Rooter for plumbing work. One of the handles on the pipes didn't work and they took care of that.

Category plumbing

02/19/2014

The service technician arrived at 8:15 AM, attempted to unclog toilet found roots between bees wax ring and flange. Toilet still clogged. Took toilet outside still unable to unclog. Since old toilet could not be unclogged we decided to purchase a new low flow toilet which Joseph Caron, the service technician, picked up from the hardware store ,delivered, installed and took away old toilet. He depa...

Description of Work
One of the toilets became clogged. I called Rotor-roooter at 3 am. They suggested that they schedule a technician after 8:00Am because the rates were lower although they could come immediately. I asked them to come as soon as they could after 8:00 am. They arrived at 8:15and took care of the problem as described below.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, septic tanks, CCTV, high pressure, sewer and drain cleaning, trenchless replacement, mainline rodder, line locating, leak detection, back-flow and smoke testing, line foaming, drain care products, construction and repairs of sewer lines, septic systems, storm drains & water lines.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa