Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Clements, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Clements
- A-PERFECT GROOMFantastic. We have been using them for a little over 13 years. They really care about my furbabies. My babies don't seem to care that they are going in to be groomed. They come out happy and excited to show off their new do's. Won't go anywhere else.
- All About PetsI was in there probably a couple of weeks ago and I have to take one of my dogs there on Saturday to get groomed. I have one dog that gets groomed there every week and then I bring my other dog there every three to four weeks to have anal gland treatment. So, I am in there at least once a month. A doctor visit there is about $40 and the price that I pay them varies because if you go in for a tech appointment, a vet tech will do the glands and that costs a little less. It is like $10 for the tech service and then it is like $22 to have the glands emptied. They do a really good job for a cheap price for the most part but if you get in there for other more serious stuff, like when my pug blew out an ACL so she had a surgery, then that would be a bit expensive. They are fair and accommodating. I think that they have appointments up until 7:00 in the evening for doctor's visits so if you work during the day you can get a later appointment and not have to leave work early. They make you feel very welcome and you get the feeling that they really care about the animals. You can feel that from the staff there in the way that they address the animals, like when I come in they will say, "Oh, hi Maggie!" They say hi to the dogs first and interacting with them is just always a pleasure
- Family Pet Mobile GroomingGreat! My very timid dog was nervous when she was taken to the mobile van. When she came back in, the groomer (Cynara) was her new best friend. The grooming, itself, was the best she has had.
- PETCOThey take a long time. It's about two hours. They have to wash her. She's a medium-sized dog. I think they do a shampoo too that helps loosen her undercoat. She has a a big heavy undercoat. We got her when we were living in New York state. So it takes a while to get all of the undercoat off. Then they brush it all out. It takes a while to brush it all out. Then they trim the nails, give her a tooth brush and then they dry her all off. It takes a while. A couple of hours. She's a big dog. Worth every penny at this point. I've never gone anywhere else, so I don't know
- PetsmartThey're good at taking care of the animals. They really care about the animals and make sure they are well taken care of.
- Dog Gone PurrfectSue was awesome! I have a 14-year-old Himalayan/Maine **** cat who hasn't been groomed in years, by me or anyone else. He was badly matted - his stomach, sides, tail, everywhere. I'd tried different types of scissors and razor-scissors but only succeeded in cutting his skin - once - and making him mad. She had to shave most of him in order to get rid of the matts so he now has a "lion cut." But now he's free of matts and is all bathed and clean. The best part of the whole thing was that Sue never said a word about how bad a cat mom I've been! I'd definitely use Dog Gone Purrfect groomers again
- Franklin Ranch Pet Hospital and HotelAgain, they were “A+”. They interact very, very good with my pet. They’re really, really nice people. I keep going back to them because of the friendliness, they are very friendly, nice people. The wait time was probably 10 minutes. I go to them once a year.
- Pampered pet salonTheir pricing is really good, it is better than another place. They are amazing. The dogs love them they are really good. They are so much timelier they get the dogs in and out don't have to sit in cage for hours and hours like others. I just made appointments for June, July, and August.
- Vineyard Pet ServicesI needed a pet sitter for my dog, and it was an impromptu situation. My bearded collie is a bit shy, and doesn't often like to interact with other humans. She was playful and happy, very content, upon my return. I would most definitely hire Vineyard Pets again next time I go out of town.
- Hampstead Animal HospitalThe groomer, she is wonderful. I have a Portuguese water dog. When I call her, she gets right back to me. I don't go anywhere else.
Pet Groomers in Clements
- Business Description:Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. All About Pets stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. Owner Operated.Charges based on service. 4 Doctors on site. Care Credit accepteRecent Review:We've been using them for 20 years. They do an excellent job. They treat us like family. You can trust everything that they tell you the truth. They're awesome people.Tim W.
- Business Description:The Local Bark is located in Rancho Cordova and is Sacramento area’s newest upscale dog resort. We are a team of dedicated people with a love of dogs and a passion for excellent service and care. We are committed to competitive prices, our staff, and most importantly the happiness of the dogs we host. Superior standards of care make The Local Bark a great place for dogs to Stay, Play, and LearnRecent Review:I had several unpleasant experiences with the local bark but I will discuss the most recent. My dog was kicked out of pool time because she got the zummies after 20 minutes in the pool. The pack leader told me, infront of other customers, that I would be charged the full amount, even though my dog didnt get to use half of the pool time ( after I complained. they did give me a free pool session that I will never use). The pack leader also said my dog wouldn't be allowed in if the behavior continued, in front of other customers. My dog is an 11 month old, high energy, cattle dog/lab mix, she runs All. The. Time. Thats why on top of all the exercise I do with her, she goes to daycare. After my negative experience, I called and asked to speak to a manager who stated the new policy was to have management explain behavior issues instead of pack leaders, but acknowledged they didn't follow that process with me... so thats helpful. She also asked me if I worked with her on training and manners, but asked it in a way that implied I didn't. During the course of the conversation with the manager, I found out my dog had been kicked out of play pack and pool pack much more often then I realised. So I don't know how much playtime she got while attending the local bark. I think they are more equipped for easy dogs. My girl is a rescue and came from a rough situation, she needs more then the average dog. My biggest issue is that instead of saying they couldn't handle her, they just kicked her out of pool or play and continued to take my money, while making me feel like a failure dog-parent. I felt I had to beg for solutions or suggestions to the problems they would seperate my dog for. It felt like they would rather just separate my dog alone, then offer ways to keep her in play pack. The more I asked questions, the more annoyed they got. The response I received when my dog had behavior issues ( like running in the pool area) was always " if it keeps happening, we'll kick her out" instead of suggesting solutions to the behavior. The advice I did get came only after me calling and asking for their opinion and looking for a solution and even then the advice was always given in a condesending manner. They absolutely should have done better, or at least better communicated what they could and couldn't handleKaren J.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (916) 683-4007. Hotel hours - Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sun 9:00 AM-7:00 PM. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:My parents have been going to franklin hotel for 8 years now and today was completely unacceptable & racist. My parents were standing in line waiting for my dog peaches to be seen by the doctor, and abruptly the staff at the counter let in a Caucasian couple from the side door to help them out first no appointment just a walk in, A few minutes later after the couple was done they now assisted another Caucasian couple again before my parents who came after my parents. That’s when my parents began to ask for a manager because this was unacceptable. When speaking to the manager cheryl, the first thing she says was “there staff is very diverse” SINCE the new staff change they have been very racist and very unprofessional and always making excuses for inappropriate behavior. It’s very sad they changed staff because our dogs loved this place and the previous staff was so awesome. Please be AWARE If you are minority PLEASE give your money else were. If this is your first time maybe thinking about coming here and your a minority DONT. Just thought I’d share my experience today especially on black history monthJazmine S.
- Business Description:We are a pet kennel that provides lodging for dogs and cats. We spend quality time with our furry friends and would love to meet yours!Recent Review:We normally take our dog to pet smart for grooming but this place was half the price for the same services. We decided to give it a try. The first visit was okay, his trim was decent but nothing compared to the amazing job petsmart does and the nails were not trimmed well. There was still about a half inch of nail above the quick. In terms of tiny dogs like mine, a half inch is a lot. We decided to give them another shot and it cost us $1000 in vet bills. My dog needs regular anal gland expression for medical preventative reasons. He gets it done every 6 weeks with his groom. We picked bently up and noticed his haircut was horrible. They had cut the top half of his ear hair (he’s a Maltese) all the way up to the top of the his head and left about an inch, and the rest of his ear hair is about 9 inches. I don’t understand who thought this was a good idea but it looks terrible. They did not ask me if this was okay and it will likely take over a year to grow back to it’s original length. On top of that; his tear stains were not cleaned, his teeth were not brushed and his nails were not even touched. The biggest problem of all was that they did not perform anal gland expression. I know this because 4 days after this grooming visit my dog had to go to emergency for an anal gland abscess and it ruptured while we were there. The abscessed gland had not been touched in at least a month (vets exact words) and the other gland was so full she said there was no way they could have expressed them anytime recently. We aren’t even done with his vet appointments (still have the follow up) and we’re already out $1000. If you want your pet to get the services you’re paying for, do not go here. I don’t understand how they have so many good reviews. This place is so untrustworthy and they do not complete the services advertised. My dog is in so much pain and is on antibiotics and pain pills for 7 days. I never want anyone’s dog to go through is pain and have to sleep with the cone of shame. PLEASE do not take your pets hereStephanie R.
- Recent Review:I took my beloved dog to cherry creek veterinary hospital with severe breathing problems. This was an emergency and they put me in a room with my dog and said it could be a long wait with 2 people ahead of Me. What kind of place does this? I left the office with my dog and went to Atlantic street veterinary hospital in roseville where my dog was immediately seen and I was treated with compassion and care by the staff there. My dog unfortunately passed away there, which shows just how much he really needed help. I would never recommend cherry island veterinary clinic after the way they treated me and failed to immediately see my dog who really needed help. NeiNeil M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:They just opened this location so when I went in it looked pretty sparse, but it smelled clean and freshly remodeled. The old guy that helped me was very nice, and very concerned about my care instructions. He told me 2 hours, but they called me back in an hour and said she was done. My dog is small but is part spaniel so has thick fur that can snarl. She was ready and beautiful. The main thing is that she seemed happy to see me and eager to go but not panicky. I have taken her to a pet launder place I won't name, and I've taken her to a chain pet supply place. When I've picked her up from those places, she seems fearful and cowering and practically runs out of the place. <br /> Perfect Pet Care was perfect. <br /MARIE H.
- Business Description:Because of Dogs also provides training and assistance in solving behavior issues. I offer in-home consultations as well as working with you and your dog out in public. For everything related to your dog’s care, I use positive, consistent techniques learned from over 14 years of experience and educational courses. Cost is determined by the job. Does not do house sitting, just dog.Recent Review:This review is for both the training and the boarding service. Carol is a wonderful trainer and we have taken my two Miniature Schnauzers to several private sessions which have helped them both immensely. My dogs are very reactive when meeting other dogs and they used to bark incessantly at all the noises in the back yard to the point where we received a noise complaint from the City. Carol came to our home and assessed the situation and then we met at several locations including a nearby park to work on my dogs' behavior issues. She also gave us great advice on how to help manage their anxiety and to deal with the barking using positive reinforcement. I am happy to say that now I can walk my dogs on a leash without being embarrassed and we continue to work with Carol to train my dogs to be good doggy citizens. <br /> I have also used Carol on several occasions for boarding and I love that the dogs stay at her home and not in a kennel. She provides great care and even has a grooming service which I have used while my dogs were being boarded with her. <br /> I can't say enough nice things about Carol. If you want great positive reinforcement training from a wonderful lady please consider using Because of Dogs :) <br /Ruxandra N.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PuppylovedogtrainerRecent Review:the dog did not learn any new skills -- hard to learn when you are starving. contacted puppy love dogs owner and she only made excuses so I will report this site to authorities and take legal action next. <br /kathleen g.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:It was okay. They're very professional. They're a little over-priced but they give a nice service. They talk to you about other services but they don't push you or anything like that.Jennifer H.
- Business Description:Horizon Arabians is a full service training operation, working in Davis, California. Stack Graham is the owner and trainer of Horizon Arabians, her love and passion for horses is demonstrated in her business. For the past ten years she has trained several breeds in all disciplines, but specializes in Arabian and half Arabian breed. Her desire is to train horses that the whole family can enjoy and have fun with. Staci's goal is to bring together the owner strengths and the performance ability ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Valley Springs
- Elk Grove
- San Andreas
- Sutter Creek
- French Camp
- Pine Grove
- Mokelumne Hill
- Walnut Grove
- Angels Camp
dog groomers in Clements
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABEL PET CLINIC, INC.9098 LAGUNA MAIN ST #1
Elk Grove, California
- ALAN'S CANINE TRAINING & KENNELS5529 HAY ROAD
- All About Pets6104 San Juan Ave
Citrus Heights, California
- All Pets Boarding Resort3994 Del Mar Ave
- Appliance Depot125 Fargo Way
- April's Angelic Paws524 Coot Ln
- Arcade Creek Kennel5441 Hackberry Ln
- ABEL PET CLINIC, INC.
- Beauty of the Beast13 West Pine St
- Because of Dogs4812 Packard Ct
- BECKY'S PET HOTEL & GROOMING3800 DUROCK RD
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Blue Ravine Animal Hospital1770 Prairie City Rd
- BONNIE'S PET GROOMING6713 WINDING WAY
FAIR OAKS, California
- Brackney's Pet Services7005 Rio Linda Blvd
Rio Linda, California
- Brenda's Tack Warehouse917 Main St
- Beauty of the Beast
- Camp KCS Inc1647 Long Pond Rd
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
- Candie's Precious Paws Pet Grooming1150 N. First St
- Cha Cha's Doggie Daycare910 57th St
- CHERRY CREEK VETERINARY HOSPITAL7955 Watt Ave
- Classy Clips Pet Grooming2997 Alhambra Dr
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Clip Shop5710 Broadway
- Camp KCS Inc
- Folsom Dog Resort and Training Center120 Blue Ravine Road
- FOOTHILL FARMS VETERINARY HOSPITAL4325 Auburn Blvd Ste 300 suite 300
- Four Paws Serenity Spa3581 China Garden Rd
- Franklin Ranch Pet Hospital and Hotel10207 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California
- Folsom Dog Resort and Training Center
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Marysville Veterinary Hospital1530 B St
- McClain's Mobile Dog Grooming527 Clark Ave
Yuba City, California
- Midtown Animal Clinic525 ROWE PL
- Mud to Suds Dog Wash LLC7441 Foothills Blvd Ste 165
- Mueller Pet Medical Center7625 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95832
- Mueller Pet Medical Center Inc7625 Freeport Blvd
- Marysville Veterinary Hospital
- Noah’s Ark Dog & Cat Grooming9589 2nd Ave Building E3
Elk Grove, California
- Noah’s Ark Dog & Cat Grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Pampered Paws5125 Marconi Ave
- PAT'S BOARDING PLACE FOR CATS3570 AIRPORT RD
- Perfect Pet Care6340 Fair Oaks Blvd
- Petco - Rocklin6672 Lonetree Blvd
- Petco - Vacaville210 Nut Tree Parkway
- PetSmart6081 Florin Rd
- PRO-GROOM935 Roseville Pkwy Ste 110
- Puppy Love Dogs6613 Pomegranate Ave
- Pampered Paws
- ROCKLIN ROAD ANIMAL HOSPITAL4730 ROCKLIN RD
- ROCKLIN ROAD ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- Sacramento Cat Hospital4115 Manzanita Ave
- Shampoochies1690 W. Texas St STE6E
- South Sacramento Pet Hospital5651 Franklin Blvd
- Sycamore Lane Kennels and Farm5111 W Sargent Rd
- Sylvan Corners Pet Hospital7548 Old Auburn Road
Citrus Heights, California
- Sacramento Cat Hospital
- VCA Greenback Animal Hospital8311 Greenback Ln
FAIR OAKS, California
- VCA Greenhaven Pocket Animal Hospital1 Valine Ct
- VCA Highlands Animal Hospital3451 Elkhorn Blvd
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- VCA Westside Animal Hospital1550 Jefferson Blvd
West Sacramento, California
- VCA Yuba Sutter Animal Hospital1368 Colusa Hwy
Yuba City, California
- VCA Greenback Animal Hospital