Top of Roofing Services

Located in

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We offer quality and affordable roof cleaning/service, gutter cleaning and gutter guards installation and other outdoor cleaning services. Phone number is 916 582 9063 ...

roof cleaning (4)leaf removal (3)gutter cleaning (3)gutter repair (2)holiday decorating (1)

Alina K.

Amazing! They are very professional.

Description of Work
roof service

Category roof cleaning

Hanna Z.

I would definitely recommend everyone to use their amazing service! I can’t recognize my roof anymore, it’s very clean. The work was performed very professionally and quickly! I want mostly highlight a guy, Valera, that was very friendly and helped me out with everything I was needed. I can’t be any happier, I will definitely call them again and recommend them to my friends for roof services. Thanks again! Great job! Keep it up!

Description of Work
roof service

Category roof cleaning

sergey D.

Very knowledgeable. Always a wonderful experience! I strongly recommend him! Did a great job.

Description of Work
roof cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,leaf removal,roof cleaning

David Z.

Valerii did a great job on my house, gave me best deal I could ever get. I had gutters stuffed with debris and leaves, on my 3 story tile roof house. He did a wonderful job on all of them, in addition he gave me a great deal on gutter guards that he installed the same day. I was impressed how well he was performed. Also he put some sealant on a few tiles that were broken on the roof for no cost, I think that was nice of him that he checked my tiles and fixed them before the rain. I will definitely do business with him in the future.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,leaf removal

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Anastasiia K.

Valerii was on time, work was done perfectly, very polite and easy to work with!

Description of Work
gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,leaf removal,holiday decorators,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Roof service/ cleaning Gutter cleaning and gutter guards

Roof removal Reroof Gutter installation