Chino Hills Small Animal Hospital

With Angi since February 2005

Veterinarians
Pet Stores
Animal Boarding Kennels

Additional Dba - Chino Hills Small Animal Hospital....

10/05/2017

They are great. They are outstanding. They are kind of expensive but aren't they all? I love them.

Description of Work
Check ups.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

04/10/2017

I have been using them since I got the dog. I have 2 dogs, they were adopted. They were the vet that the rescue was using so I stayed with them. It's been almost 10 or 11 years. One dog died, but the other one is still here. I think they are a little bit more but they're really nice people and they do a really good job. They know me by first name, or my last name. They know us. They're very friend...

Description of Work
I got shots for my dog and pick up some flea ointment.

12/28/2016

We never had a bad experience. I don’t remember any issues. I don’t think we waited that long. After trying some other, actually we tried 2 other vets, we returned to them because we felt that they are the most professional. They have good knowledge and the doctors are very kind.

Description of Work
We have had cats all along, so we probably went in for one of our cats. Our Maine Coon, Tobey had some prostate issues, so went in for a checkup on him.

12/28/2016

We have used other vets in the past, and we went back to Chino Hills and said, “nope, we are not using anybody else!”

Description of Work
We used Chino Hills Small Animal Hospital.We had a cat that has a thyroid issue, so we had her in for a checkup, and possibly urinalyses.

10/06/2016

I love them their great, their expensive but their great.

Description of Work
I use Chino Hills Small Animal Hospital for veterinarians.

Category veterinarian

Diagnostics, x-rays, ultrasound, endoscope, surgery - routine & orthopedic, spay/neuter, vaccinations, puppy care packages, dental procedures with anesthesia, non-anesthesia, laboratory - in house & outside laboratory, referrals - mri, cats can, ophthalmology, dermatology, internal medicine, critical care, kennels, dog kennel - indoor facility, cat condominium - separate facility, pet identification, micro-chipping & tattoos and ear cropping.