Davies Auto Care

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

68300 Perez Rd

Cathedral City, CA 92234

Since 1993, Davies Auto Care has been your premier full-service auto maintenance and auto repair center proudly serving Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Bermuda Dunes, La Quinta, Indio, Thousand Palms, Desert Hot Springs, and surrounding areas. Our trained mechanics have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all models of domestic and import vehicles. We specialize in oil change, smog check, transmission, check engine light, brake service, auto air conditioning service and all other types of auto repair services. It is our commitment to our customers to provide outstanding and quality service. We guarantee you will be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 760-328-6198 to let us know how we can help you!...

09/16/2015

Steven H.

Description of Work

Category auto repair, car inspections

Thanks for the Review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business.

01/28/2012

Joseph M.

I don't have a lot of money right now, so if I had to do it again, i would have shopped around a bit more. Problem is, Angie's List has so few ratings for Auto Repair places out here in the Coachella Valley. But if money was not an issue, they would be the first guys I'd go to, for sure. Dave, the owner, really cares about his customers.They did wash the car and it was in fine running condition when i left. Oh, and one of the parts, they had to get from a Toyota dealership that couldn't be delivered till the next day, so i had to wait till around noon, but that was not an issue for me... OH...also...they take AAA cards - discount is 10% up to 50 bucks!!!

Description of Work
I have not looked under the hood, and am not sure I'd actually notice a new sensor or thermostat (lol) as far as judging the work of Davies Auto, but from my gut feeling I would say the work was done well and both Dave and Jesse were peerlessly polite in explaining everything. My only niggle is whether the work I had done was absolutely necesary for an 11 1/2 year old car, that is driven maybe 2-3 thousand miles a year and probably has another 4-5 years left. I wish I had been more inquisitive about if I didn't have this or that done to the car, how would it REALLY affect future performance. And I also felt the price was a bit high, but I really have nothing to compare it to at this time - $878 dollars was WAY more than I thought I'd spend on an already fine working car, that needed a battery and oil change(but ended up with a new fuel/oxygen sensor and and thermostat - cuz the car was running at 150 degrees they said, but it should be at 180), but again, I don't know how absolutely necesary was the work done that might affect its driving performance. That was my fault for not probing, asking tougher, budget minded questions.

01/19/2012

jay S.

took too long

Description of Work
oil change took a long time inspecting an old car that has various small leaks and minor problems and two different people went over the list in detail hoping to do more work

07/07/2011

Donald F.

I have been using them for about five years. They are totally reliable and honest, and I don’t have any complaints at all. Their prices are fair. I would recommend them to others. I would rate them highly and would continue to use them in the future; in fact, they are currently doing service on my car.

Description of Work
I take my 30-year-old car to Davies Auto Care for maintenance work.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Taxi/Shuttle Service
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Auto Air Conditioning Service, Auto Mechanic, Auto Repair, Auto Repair Shops, Brake Repair, Brake Service, Brakes, California Smog Check, Car Repair, Car Service, Check Engine Light, Mechanic, Oil Change, Smog Certification, Smog Check, Smog Check Stations, Tire Repair, Tire Shops, Transmission, Transmission Repair