Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Carnelian Bay, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Carnelian Bay
- PetSmart Sparks CrossingI had everything done. She is wonderful. I think price is good. Quality is as good as it gets. I have used her for the last 6 years. She is wonderful. My daughter goes to the same one.
- Laundermutt Pet Stylin'Nydia is amazing. I love her to pieces, however, she doesn't seem to want to take large dogs anymore...or at least my dog. I have a shy, timid Golden Retriever who loves everyone. However, she doesn't like to stand so she can be a challenge at times. Nydia seems to not want to take her anymore however she won't come right out and say it. So, reluctantly, I had to switch to someone else. But for small and medium dogs, Nydia is the best read less
- A Pawsitive Image Grooming SalonAs well as could be expected, considering Dusty's matted hair. Dusty came to us from the pound, so he is never thrilled about getting groomed, but he behaves well. But he's always happier to see me and go home! No fault of the groomer! The cost was more because they did take longer to do a nice job on him without hurting him. Normal cost quoted was $30-$40. I expect that's the range next time we visit read less
- Petco - RenoThey know our dogs and our dogs becomes happy to see them. My dogs look really good when they come out. They will call you as soon as they are ready and they give you a ballpark figure of when the dogs are going to be done.
- La Casa Del PerroI am very satisfied with the service that was provided. My Westie mix dog is 13 years old, crotchity, blind and hard of hearing and they treated him well. His cut was well shaped and the price of $35 is very reasonable. I had made the appointment 2 days in advance and the groomer was waiting on my arrival. The service was complete within 3 hours. I will use their service again and would recommend to others read less
- CANINE COTTAGEThey're excellent and I've recommended them to friends who have pets. They charge $35 dollars to groom one dog. They're friendly and knowledgeable about the different breeds. They've been in the business for 25 years and they know exactly what they're doing. I tell them what I wanted done and they do it. My dogs look great and they don't mind going to them. I can tell that they love dogs read less
- ELEGANT POOCHThey did an excellent job. The dogs coats are smooth, no rough spots, nails are definately trimmed and they are ready for summer!
- Laundermutt Pet Stylin'I was calling around looking for a place to get in a senior dog with bad hips and no history at a groomers. Who had not been brushed untill I got her. I had her only a week and needed someone who would understand and take their time with her. I found that at Laundermutt. I was impressed with the owner on the phone and she was very understanding about my situation. They have kennels for large dogs which I liked. I made an appointment for saturday and not even 5 minutes later she called me back as there was a cancelation for a large dog in 20 minutes. I took the appointment and I wasn't sorry. I was filling out paperwork and 2 people came in and she knew them by sight, the health needs of the dogs and what the owners liked for grooming. They took my dog back and I liked how they were careful with her. I got a call an hour and a half later that she was ready. I liked that I didn't have to drop her off and wait all day to get her. When I picked her up, they told me about the foxtails they found on her and how she reacted to the grooming. Didn't hide anything. I will definately use them again read less
- Fuzzy Paws Pet GroomingThe session went better than I expected. I visited Sarah prior to Qpid's appointment to let her knows his special needs since Qpid is totally deaf. I took a little over an hour for the session. Qpid was extremely vocal ane loud which is common for dogs/cats that are hearing impaired. All in all everything went very well and he has another appoint for a bath and coat touch up in April. I also referred Fuzzy Paws to a rep at Verizon Wireless, Carson City As a former Persian Cattery owner of 21 years, I am extremely picky of others handling Qpid read less
- Carson Valley VeterinaryThey do a wonderful job. They are very caring about your pets. Their prices are good. They are clean and have fabulous employees.
Pet Groomers in Carnelian Bay
- Business Description:Blue Lake Seal Coat and Striping is a family ran seal coat and striping company. We operate a heavy duty 520 gallon seal coat tank. We handle all jobs no matter how big or small. From your private drive way to your large business parking lot, installing signs, bumpers, striping parking spaces, handicap spaces, and no parking fire lanes. All at competitive rates. Why Seal Coat? Weatherproofs: Prevents damaging water penetration Like-New Appearance: Provides a new, fresh appearance with a j.. read less
- Business Description:I am a nationally certified Master pet groomer with over 40 years exp. working with all breeds and temperaments. Bring your lovely pets and will not be disappointed! Pet Gentle Handling, Pet Bath Service, Pet brush Service, Full Grooming Service, Pet Blowdry Service, Pet Haircut Service, Pet grooming service, Local Pet Service, Dog Grooming Service, Cat grooming service, Pet Brush Service, Pet Bath & Brush Northwest Reno,NV;West Reno, NV;Midtown, NV;Lawton, NV;North Valleys, N read less
- Business Description:Grooming pet supplies
- Business Description:We currently have five professional groomers, who specialize in all breed grooms and will groom your dog "just the way you like it." All pets are groomed with a tender touch to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet. Older, arthritic and extra large dogs will be quite comfortable in our "Special needs" area. This area is secluded in the rear of our shop to help ease the stress of their grooming visit. There are three separate holding areas that are large and roomy and each area has a cushi.. read lessRecent Review:Nydia is amazing. I love her to pieces, however, she doesn't seem to want to take large dogs anymore...or at least my dog. I have a shy, timid Golden Retriever who loves everyone. However, she doesn't like to stand so she can be a challenge at times. Nydia seems to not want to take her anymore however she won't come right out and say it. So, reluctantly, I had to switch to someone else. But for small and medium dogs, Nydia is the best read lessRobbie W.
- Business Description:APPLIANCE INSTALLERRecent Review:I must say I sat on this for a long time, prior to posting. I must say I was very excited about a custom stainless steel back-splash to include in my kitchen remodel. I coordinated this effort to purchase this through a reputable bath and kitchen distributor. It took several weeks to hear back, but it finally arrived. Sent the check and the back-splash was picked up by the contractor. Once installed and the blue protective top covering removed, a dent was noticed. I immediately called the bath and kitchen distributor, who then called Appliance Depot. Several weeks later, I called again. Finally, I heard back from Appliance Depot and was told, he would replace the stainless steel back-splash for another $200. What the heck…so basically, they are asking me to pay again for a product they provided which was dented. Essentially, I would be paying $550.00 for a 30” x 30” back-splash, which by the way, was my second choice, because my first choice would have taken 3-months to receive and I did not want to wait that long for my kitchen to be done. For those who cook, I am sure you can understand… With that said, I would not recommend purchasing your stainless steel back-splash from Appliance Depot. They do not stand by their products and take a long time to respond. At some point in time, I will be replacing the back-splash, because every time I look at it, it disgusts me that a company would not stand by their product. Here is my review of Appliance Depot: - Responsiveness – Slow - Value Customer Service – No - Standby their products - No - Recommendation – Do not recommen read lessC L.
- Business Description:Family-owned & operated.Recent Review:They groomed my dogs...dogs were groomed correctly. After one visit the dogs were scared every time we drove by the shop and i had to carry them in for their next appointments. the store is dirty and smelly and the experience freaked out my dogs. Won't e going back! <br / read lesspaula b.
- Recent Review:I have used this company for 6 years on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. Martha L.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Recent Review:The price included everything for the procedure.Everything went well with no problems, during nor after. <br />Eric H.
- Business Description:Dog trainer for 30 years. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Very fine. The people were courteous and efficient.Vincent S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Tahoe City
- Olympic Valley
- Incline Village
- Washoe Valley
- Zephyr Cove
- Mound House
- South Lake Tahoe
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Sun Valley
dog groomers in Carnelian Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carson Valley Veterinary1390 Hwy 88
- Carson Valley Veterinary
- Dayton Grooming45 Main St
- Dayton Grooming
- Northwest Veterinary Hospital5150 Mae Anne Ave # 404
- Northwest Veterinary Hospital
- Roberta's Dog Grooming245 Bent Pine Cir
Sun Valley, Nevada
- Roberta's Dog Grooming
- Spoiled Petz Supply & Grooming770 S MEADOWS PKWY 112
- Spoiled Petz Supply & Grooming