Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Carmel, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Carmel
- From the Heart Dog Training/Paws at Play daycareI have taken my dog to Paws at Play since she was a puppy. I absolutely trust them with her safety and well-being. Highly recommended.
- SophisticatsI've used them twice now. They come to my house. They treat me and present themselves professionally. They're on time, very careful and knowledgeable.
- Stones Pet ShopI had a really bad experience with a local groomer and was very pleased to find this place online. They are a small locally owned shop. They have lots of pet supplies and speciality food but I go there for grooming. Tiffany is their groomer, they had a gentleman there for a month or so but fired him because he didnt do a good job (thats why the B for quality, its usually great but when he cut my dogs it was not). Making an appointment is easy but its usually at least 2 weeks before you can get an appointment. Tiffany always asks questions about concerns or what you would like. They are always done in 2-3 hours and look and smell great! I have been taking my dogs here for over a year now and highly recommend Tiffany as a groomer
- Wags to RichesI like them. She loves my dog. I've been using them for a year. They are near my grocery store. Overall, they're an A+. She does a good job.
- HARDEN RANCH VETERINARY HOSPITALIt went very well. The groom included trimming my hairy dog's thick coat down to a quarter of an inch, bathing, nail trimming, cleaning of the eyes and the ears, and espressing the anal glands. Other places I've been to take most of the day, but this experience was less than 2.5 hours.
- SophisticatsThey actually come to your house and they're very, very, good. She's very professional and she has a pretty good sized van and it's air conditioned and she takes the cats out there and very comfortably cleans them and brushes them and cuts their hair. She's kind of cute and wears a black suit with a little cats paw on it and I think that's her logo. She's just very good with the animals
- PRESTIGE PET GROOMINGThey did a good job. They did not do a complete job, but they did a good job and it is only $75. I have a standard Poodle. They just did not do his ears and they did not trim all of his nails. She did him in less than two hours. She just took directions very well on the standard Poodle. She followed the directions to the B level. She did a good job of grooming him
- PetSmartI take my miniature Schnauzers there. They are close by and it is convenient for me. They are not the greatest, but I have been going to them for over a year. It is easy for me to get appointments with them. I get very good service from PetSmart.
- Suds 'N Scissors Inc.This was the second hand stripping of my mini schnauzer that they did. They are the only groomer in the area that I know of that does hand stripping. They are extremely quick (drop off at 9; pick up by 1:30) and professional. The price is less than I would have thought for a hand stripping and for the shop being in Carmel. He came out looking great, except I wish they'd pay more attention to his ears. I know my little guy doesn't like his ears groomed, but they still need to be done. They have yet to do a good job on his ears; I think they just don't like to struggle with him. But otherwise, I'm pleased with the quality of their work
Pet Groomers in Carmel
- Business Description:Champ's Critter Care is a professional pet sitting business offering customized pet care for your furry, fuzzy, or scaly family members. Currently we are providing care in Monterey County, CA. Champ's Critter Care brings several different aspects to pet care. We do more then just watch your pets while you are gone they get treated like they are part of our family. We are able to give medications and provide basic medical care as prescribed by your vet, take pets to their vet appointments, pro..
- Business Description:The business name is really From the Heart Dog Training...with Paws at Play a service of FTHRecent Review:The class was held in their training facility, with ample space and tools, a very safe, clean and canine friendly environment. The explanations and discussion regarding the testing process, what it means for the dogs and owners, and how the certification is used were very clear and more than adequate. Questions were answered promptly and clearly. The class and testing process was a very positive and good learning experience for myself and my dog, even though the silly girl didnt pass this time (she has some mom separation issues). I will continue to attend classes and seek training support from Barbara and her staff, to include keeping my silly girl in their sanity saving doggie daycare.Michele O.
- Business Description:Full service veterinary hospital and after hours emergency clinic.Recent Review:Mollie, my 16 year old miniature schnauzer, had been having weekly acupuncture treatments for various issues for about a year with her regular vet here in Virginia. We were visiting Carmel for a month and I needed to keep up her treatments - I found Dr. Ponder on Angie's List. He is IVAS certified. He was wonderful with Mollie (and with me). He took plenty of time to calm her when he first met her, he took a holistic approach, and his treatments were spot on. He spent time talking with me and reassuring me while she was being treated - he reminded me of a good old-fashioned country doctor who treats the whole patient. Watching him deal with other patients while we were in the waiting room, I saw a doctor with genuine compassion and caring for his patients and their people. He was a 45 minute drive from Carmel but it was well worth the time. We visited him every week for a month. If I need a vet on any future visits to that area, I will definitely take my dogs to Dr. Ponder. <br /Victoria L.
- Business Description:Da Poopa Scoopas are a small Northern California based business with 5 friendly, energetic team members. We are here to give you and your loving family more quality time while we fetch what Fido left behind. We offer a 10% disc. to Angies list members as well as Senior citizens. Our pricing varies depending on your demand. We offer daily, weekly, bi weekly and even monthly rates and service. Call your local Scoopa today! 408-823-7061 Thank you
- Business Description:specialize in cats and poodles and senior animals.
- Business Description:Additional E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:We use them a lot. They're wonderful. They get an A in every way. It was reasonable. It wasn't cheap, it wasn't expensive. We had all kinds of services from them. We had a very sick cat and they finally actually euthanized her and it was all done just superbly and they were wonderful through everythingKELLY S.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Store number - 74.Recent Review:I take my miniature Schnauzers there. They are close by and it is convenient for me. They are not the greatest, but I have been going to them for over a year. It is easy for me to get appointments with them. I get very good service from PetSmartMartin W. (Bill) M.
- Business Description:Sophisticats is a feline exclusive mobile grooming salon. We offer the convenience of coming right to your door. Traveling in the car can be traumatic for kitty as well as tedious and time-consuming for you. Mobile grooming is a perfect match for cats considering their profound dislike of travel. Sophisticats also ensures that your cat will be groomed in a private, quiet environment. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:I've used them twice now. They come to my house. They treat me and present themselves professionally. They're on time, very careful and knowledgeable.MELISSA S.
- Business Description:Get paid for service for cleaning inside house,will clean garage and out side around house. Me only, on employees. I am a deep cleaner, may take several cleanings to get the house to a regular clean. All in one day
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Carmel By The Sea
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel Valley
- Pebble Beach
- Pacific Grove
- Big Sur
- San Juan Bautista
dog groomers in Carmel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Da Poopa Scoopas1482 Hauck Drive
San Jose, California
- Da Poopa Scoopas
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- From the Heart Dog Training/Paws at Play daycareMailing PO Box 3734 Physical 561-I Brunken Ave
- From the Heart Dog Training/Paws at Play daycare
- HARDEN RANCH VETERINARY HOSPITAL27 SAN JUAN GRADE RD
- HARDEN RANCH VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Romie Lane Pet Hospital & Emergency Care755 E Romie Ln
- Romie Lane Pet Hospital & Emergency Care