AUTO TEC LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2006

Auto Tec is a family ran business that does work on all models and makes of vehicles. We pride ourselves on honest, dependable, and efficient work. Established in 1991 We have been in business for over 25 years thanks to the support of our great patrons. At Auto Tec our community is our family, and going the extra mile isn't uncommon with our technicians and also with our customer's vehicles....

12/30/2014

They're way more honest and less expensive than the Toyota dealer I've bought three cars from now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been to Auto-Tec a few times now, and they are always great. Most importantly, they are honest and only charge you for necessary repairs.

04/01/2014

They are reasonable. They are good and they will talk to me about any issue that I may have before they rip the car apart. They are honest. They talk to their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Auto Tec for lube oil change and changed the oil filter. They checked the brakes.

12/09/2013

Job was completed on time, care was clean and the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
60,000 Mile Service Inspect Air Bag Systems; Automatic Transmission; Battery; Brakes and Traction Control; Constant Velocity Joint Boot; Coolant; Headlamps; Manual Transmission/Transaxle; Shift Interlock, A/T; Steering and Suspension; Tires; Lubricate; Replace all filters.

09/30/2013

Auto Tec has done it all for us. Tune ups, major and minor repairs, vehicle inspections. They are fast, honest, and fair. I wouldn't take our older cars anywhere else. And sometimes we take our new cars for warranty repairs and regular service here, too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our family has used this provider for more than 10 years. They have serviced 6 cars including the cars of our grown up children

10/01/2012

Air suspension on my 1999 Lincoln Navigator with 183k on the clock had sagged. Initially they found the height adjustment to be set incorrectly set. They adjusted it and everything was fine for a couple of days but the problem soon came back. They then spent considerable time debugging the problem and engaged with me on possible issues. As an engineer and part time mechanic they worked with me, li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and repair air suspension. Replaced compressor.

CATEGORY auto repair

We are a full service shop that handles check engine light diagnostics (in addition to other diagnostics) , most major repairs (unfortunately we do not rebuild transmissions), and servicing of vehicles.

Body work, and tire service.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover