New Era Debt Solutions

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2014

330 Wood Road Suite B

Camarillo, CA 93010

New Era is a debt settlement/ debt relief company that helps people dramatically reduce their debt obligation and become debt-free. Since 1999 we have settled over $200,000,000 in debt for our clients saving them years of monthly payments and thousands of dollars of principal and interest....

03/19/2019

Gino B.

I researched many debt consolidation businesses. New Era was by far the most highly recommended and I can see why. I contacted them in late 2017. They put me on a four year program to get out of debt. With their help and negations with my creditors we were able to get everything paid off in a year and a half. Two and a half years early. I would have never been able to do this on my own and without their help. They have excellent communication with their clients and set up a portal so you can view everything they are doing and how far along you are in the process. I could not be happier to be 100% out of debt in the amount of time it took. Great job new Era!!!

Description of Work
Debt solution company

01/19/2019

jennifer B.

Highly recommend, you dont feel like just another account, they listen and treat you like a human being. They cleared my debt!

Description of Work
Debt Solution

04/24/2017

Greg H.

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE. GREAT EXPLANATION OF SERVICE. KIND AND UNDERSTANDING STAFF. NEW ERA IS A LIFE CHANGER. SMALL FEES FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED. I'M SO GLAD I CALLED NEW ERA FOR HELP. THEY SHOWED ME THAT THERE IS HOPE AND BANKRUPTCY IS NOT THE ONLY ANSWER FOR HARDSHIP. I'M SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU, NEW ERA!

Description of Work
NEW ERA HELPED ME GET RID OF MY DEBT BY NEGOTIATING THE AMOUNT OWED WITH MY CREDITORS. ALLOWING ME TO BE DEBT FREE AFTER STRUGGLING FOR SO LONG.

Category financial advisor

10/05/2016

Patricia S.

They were fantastic! It was a very stressful situation for me and they made it easy to understand and made it a pretty painless process. My contact there was Cecelia and she was fantastic. Really walked me through the entire process and was always available for questions. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
They helped me resolve a lot of credit issues.

06/30/2015

Richard L.

They were pretty good. They pretty much did what they said they were going to do. There was some cost involved, but they did a good job. I was assigned somebody that I worked with and I believe they were pretty good, as I remember. As I remember they were professional, polite and did what they said they were going to do. I would say their professionalism was pretty good.

Demetrius S.

It went great. They were excellent, professional and effective. They kept their word and hey helped me tremendously.

Category financial advisor

Mary S.

It went very well- they took care of me very well. I even had one person who filed the thing in court against me and they took care of it- they knew what to do and backed them down. I love them! I have recommended them to a lot of people. I had one credit card and I paid off- life is good! Even once it was paid off, I had one that came back on me and I just contacted them and they sent them a copy of the letter. They did good things for me. I was very pleased with what they did. They charged me a monthly fee as they paid things off but I was paying the same fee every month. The fee was reasonable. The quality of the work was super excellent because I know I am dealing with lawyers. Every time I called them, they called me back. Within a couple of eweeks, they had gotten everything straightened out.

Description of Work
I used New Era Debt Solutions.

barbara G.

We used them and it was ok. They were pretty good and they were somethings that they did not tell us that we found out at the end. We had identity thief and they were helping us with it. Overall they were ok. What they don’t tell you is that when they have someone who has taken your identity and you can’t prove it was not you get taxed still.

06/27/2015

Joann H.

The service from New Era Debt Solutions was not real well. We paid them a certain amount each month and then the settlement was done they took so much that I am not sure. They changed our address which created a little problem. They just kept putting off who were willing to settle with us, the creditor and they just kept telling us no, no, no and it affected our credit extremely. I am not sure what they did. I would rate their responsiveness very poorly.

Description of Work
I dealt with them years ago, almost 5 years ago.

Category credit repair companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are surprised and saddened that you rated New Era Debt Solutions with a D. Our records show that you came to us with a credit card balance of $22,303.47 and within a year and a half we settled your debt for $7,000. You didn't even have the money for our fee so we discounted the fee and let you make payments. We saved you a ton of money and many years of payments. We believe most people that had your success would be extremely happy and give us an A rating. I know it was a long time ago but would you please reconsider the rating you gave us? Thank you.

04/28/2015

Jesus O.

I would like to Thank New Era for their helpfulness, their patience and their perseverance in helping me to get out of debt. I especially would like to thank Tony Hernandez. He has been working with me for the past 3 years and has been terrific. He has listened to my whining and my frustrations and was always pleasant and understanding. He kept me informed on conversations he had with my creditors and always made me feel that he really cared about helping me. If I could give him a raise, I would be more than happy to do it. Long story short I have nothing but courtesy, encouragement and understanding from New Era's staff and I would like to give a very heart felt thank You to each and every one of you.

Description of Work
They settled all my debt and now I'm debt free thanks to New Era

Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Credit Repair
    Financial Planning

Debt settlement & debt negotiation.