Oro Pro Plumbing Inc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2016

California
California: Contractors
11/30/2022

Still open for business. Practicing all safety precautions for both employees and customers due to COVID-19

We accept remote payment

Oro Pro Plumbing Inc. is your honest, efficient, reliable plumber, who ensures any projects completed will be done with excellence. We specialize in tankless water heater installations, service repairs, and drain cleaning. Customer satisfaction is the especially important for a long lasting professional relationship, we hope to gain your trust....

Aaspire Construction Inc.

Good Day! We have dedicated our life working in different areas of construction , FOUNDATION TO FINISH is our specialty, we started working very young with our grandfather, parents , uncles and its ourselves and our kids now, We will take care of your home as if it was ours, we also do earthquake Seismic Retrofit in all the Bay Area, you will end up with an amazing job and a few new friends, Our connections have been based on referrals and we believe on them that's why we are here!!! Give us a call and we will be there for you !!!

ATLAS PLUMBING & ROOTER

If you need service after hours or on Sunday, please call 415-845-9199 directly for plumbing service. San Francisco Plumbers Welcome to Atlas Plumbing & Rooter, we are top-of-the-line plumbers providing both residential and commercial plumbing services. We understand that plumbing problems are often unexpected, so we are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Committed to quality service and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team of professionals look forward to assist you - You'll be glad that you chose Atlas Plumbing & Rooter.

Discover Plumbing and Rooter

Plumbing and Rooter Services with Free Estimates and emergency calls available. Sewer and Replacement, Camera Inspection, Drain repair and cleaning service, water heaters, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers repair and replacement, drain clogged.

03/03/2021

James B.

The work took a little over one hour for two workers. They used a hydro jet on a trailer towed behind their truck. So they had the right tools for the job. They were courteous and efficient. It was not cheap, at nearly $1000. But yes, I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned roots in the sewer lateral line using a hydro jet; inspected with a camera.

02/09/2021

juliana C.

I NEVER write reviews but whatever you do don't use this plumber. They brought the wrong part to a job, wasted 30 minutes of time trying to figure that out IN MY HOME and then told me it wasn't their fault. Jonathan (the owner) explained to me that it was the manufacturer's fault and not their fault that they brought the wrong part to my home. Where I come from, if you make a mistake and waste a customer's time (even if it's not 100% your fault) you take ownership of it and make it right! That's just the right thing to do! So, when I asked for a discount for the inconvenience, Jonathan (the owner) called me an entitled Karen and hung up the phone...seriously. This guy is the owner. Anyway, beware that this is the kind of guy you're dealing with. He takes 0 ownership for when his guys in the field make mistakes. Jonathan, just take ownership. That's all you gotta do buddy. Take ownership and maybe one day you could have more to your name than a commoditized plumbing business. I believe in you. :)

Description of Work
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter

02/02/2021

Regan & Kathleen P.

Great. The team showed up on time, gave me a reasonable (maybe a little expensive) quote, I approved it electronically, they did the maintenance, and I paid. They were conscientious, explaining everything, and they were appropriately social distanced and masked at all times in the house. I appreciate their approach.

Description of Work
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance; Slow Sink Drain Cleared

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/14/2020

Angela H.

Recently I purchased a bidet attachment for my toilet and attempted to install it myself on my very old toilet. During installation I must have broken something which caused a serious leak from the tank. I had to turn the water supply off and had NO use of the restroom. Disaster!! I reached out to Oro Pro Plumbing and they were able to provide service immediately. I even received a text when they were close by for my appointment. The gentleman who arrived was fast, efficient and friendly. Also very mindful of current COVID-19 protocols. I would 100% use their services in the future and recommend them to anyone in need of plumbing services. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Repairing leak from the tank

04/08/2019

DAVE U.

They're very good. Quick response, professional and timely.

Description of Work
They installed a new bathroom faucet.

04/05/2019

KAREN R.

They did an excellent job, very knowledgeable, responded very quickly to my initial call, I was happy with the work in fact I am asking them for an estimate of an additional work.

Description of Work
There was a leak at the base of the toilet.

04/05/2019

STEPHANIE H.

It was excellent. Its our second time calling them. Very nice, knowledgeable, very professional.

Description of Work
Plumbing: leak sink

Category plumbing,water heater repair

TED S.

It's fine ! They are quite expensive but they do a great job . I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They fix the plug in sink in the kitchen .

MARIE B.

it was fine. the workers were all professional

Description of Work
they removed the clog

Category drain cleaning

LUPE G.

Very well. They are very clean and great . The price is reasonable and they are here right away .

Description of Work
They repair my main line of pipe on the sewer .

Category

Oro Pro Plumbing Inc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2016

833 Mahler Rd

Burlingame, CA 94010

We provide services for residential, industrial, and light commercial. Services range from water heaters, tankless water heaters, sewer repairs, sewer replacements, drain cleaning, preventative maintenance, gas line repairs, water line installations, water line repairs, dripping faucet, faucet or fixture replacements, service and repairs. No job to big or to small

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check