Western Neurological Associates

Neuroscience - Neurology
Neuroscience - Neurosurgery
Sleep Medicine
Chiropractic Care

Located in the heart of Burbank, Western Neurological Associates has been serving the community for over 12 years. Our Medical Director, Dr. Fawaz Faisal is triple board certified in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep medicine. He has established Western Neurological Associates as one of the leading neurology practices in the valley. Along with his great expertise, Dr. Faisal strives to provide quality care with compassion and individualized attention to each and every patient. We consider that providing patients with a full understanding of their condition and thorough education about their care to be an essential part of our practice. We make certain that our patients benefit from their treatment, and gain knowledge and trust with each visit....

02/24/2015

I've used him for 16 years now. He's moved into a smaller area, I guess a smaller department so it's difficult with the amount of room he has, but he's still very attentive.

Description of Work
I go to the doctor at Western Neurological Associates.

Category neurosurgeon

06/10/2014

This Doctor is VERY thorough! Ordered lots of test to figure out what was causing my Headaches....He has refereed me now to other specialists to perform treatment. My only complaint is the SOME of the office staff seems not on top of it at all. She has filled out prescriptions and had the doctor check but forgot to have him sign it, very slow also.

Description of Work
I was having terrible headaches, and problems sleeping. I had a sleep study done first then met withe the doctor too go over the results.

Category neurologist

04/27/2009

It was a good call on his part even though I was reluctant to go on therapy, because there was a self administered shot, which I hate doing. I didn't want to go through that as I wasn't showing any symptoms. I didn't feel very comfortable taking expensive shots when I was feeling fine and walking around. He convinced me to go for the therapy as it would help stop any further progression, which it ...

Description of Work
Dr. Faisal is my neurologist. I went to him with a light case of multiple sclerosis. He recommended therapy even before I started showing symptoms. I was reluctant to go for the therapy , but he convinced me to.

Category neurologist

Epilepsy and Seizure disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Spine disorders, Back & neck pain, Headaces/Migraines, Spasticity, Botox therapy, Nerve and muscle disorders, dizziness, Strokes, Dementia / Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Sleep disorders. Offer EMG/nerve conduction studies, and EEG testing in office.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover