Burbank Perio - Drs. Lascoe, Waki & Hoang

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

We proudly provide quality dental care to the community of Burbank, CA and surrounding areas since 1985. Our office specializes in Periodontics to ensure your dental health. We strive to make our office a comfortable environment where you can be rest assured that you will leave our office with an improved, healthy smile. Our philosophy of practice is to treat our patients as guests. We believe in open communication and we manage dental anxiety in a very pleasant setting. A major part of our responsibility is to help you understand your periodontal implant needs and the investment in your oral health. We have a wonderful staff. Our front administrative team, back office team and hygienists constantly make themselves available to answer any question for any patient at any time. We all have one main goal, which is to focus on improving your oral health. Please contact us with any questions and thank you. Ronald J. Lascoe, D.M.D. Marc Y. Waki D.D.S. Taylor M. Hoang D.D.S....

12/22/2012

A recurring problem has been receding gums. On every visit, pockets are measured. At times, a deep cleaning has been necessary. Although the dental technician does an excellent job of regular cleaning, Dr. Hoang, herself, does the deep cleaning, which is more complex than cleaning. I have the feeling that a difficult surgery is being performed. That extra work achieved desired results. The pocket ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am old. Have had various dental problems. When periodontal work was needed, my regular dentist sent me to Dr. Hoang. For several years, I have been treated in her office at least once or twice annually.

04/02/2012

He's been very good.  Everyone in there is very nice and I don't have to wait very long.  He and his staff is very caring and gentle.  The treatment has always been very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been seeing him for ten years for dental care.  He has also provided some new tooth implants for me.

CATEGORY dentists

01/12/2012

It was a good experience. I would go into more detail but I have memory problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am having many issues with my mouth. Dr Lascoe had a very good chair side manner. He referred me to another Dr. where he felt I should begin the process of restoring my mouth. No services were performed in the office.

03/01/2011

My visit went fine. I like him better than the previous periodontist. It is a fairly easy arrangement and the make it as easy as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ronald Lascoe is my dentist and my last visit was about three months ago. I go every six months for periodontal cleaning.

06/11/2009

My husband was extremely pleased with Dr.Waki. The office was well run, the staff professional and Dr.Waki did a great job with the implant. Dr.Waki first had to remove the damaged tooth and then the wound had to heal for 6 months before the implant could be put in. Dr.Waki called our home after the extraction to make sure that my husband was OK (he was). The implant was put in and my husband did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband saw Dr.Waki after breaking a tooth and being seen by an endodontist who said that a root canal would not work. My husband then was given the names of 2 periodontists who perform dental implants and he chose Dr.Waki because Dr.Waki could see him soonest..

CATEGORY periodontics

dental implants, sinus augmentation, summer osteotome sinus lift, bone graft, onlay bone graft, extraction, soft tissue/gingival graft, frenectomy, bone regeneration procedure, ridge augmentation procedure, hemisection, osseous surgery, functional crown lengthening, esthetic crown lengthening, local antimicrobial therapy, scaling & root planning. Orthodontics - fiberotomy, crown exposure (bond brackets),TADS & Wilckodontics. Sedation Dentistry-oral sedation, IV/Conscious Sedation & Nitrous Oxide

N/A