Antimite Termite and Pest Control - Burbank

Founded 1941 • With Angi since March 2012

As one of Southern California's most trusted names in pest control, termite control & real estate inspection services, Antimite is the one-call-does-it-all smart solution for all of your pest concerns. Additional Service Area- Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, & Santa Barbara Counties....

Elite Thermal

We are one stop shop for all of your insulation needs. The President of our company is a 2nd generation Insulation specialist with over 19 years of experience and coming from a bloodline with over 50 years of experience and ownership in an Insulation business. We are a tight knit family business building a new Insulation operation here in the Los Angeles area. We promise to bring integrity, honesty and full transparency from initial consultation to final job walk thru.

Green Termite & Pest Control

As you know, our company name is Green Termite & Pest Control. The reason why we decided our name as "Green" is because the first thing comes in our mind when we think of "Green" is fresh. Just like this word, we would like to give our customers a clean and a fresh service every time with our eco-friendly (Non-Toxic) or traditional pesticides. We are the most reliable termite and pest control company in Los Angeles and Orange County. Our experienced exterminators and inspectors will give you a service just like treating their own house. We always try to be different from the other companies by providing a H.O.P.E (Honest, Optimal, Persistence, and Essential) service with a reasonable price. The customer's satisfaction and convenience are our priority. We promise we'll give you a quality service every time. We're ready for home owners, real estate agents/brokers, property managements, escrow, and etc related service. Call us today for a honest and convenient service and try our free termite & pest inspection

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi

01/04/2017

Was initially impressed with the thorough inspection and treatment. However the contract terms and payment was fraudulent. Only was offered a financing option and when asked why they stated it was cheaper and would come with monthly spraying for other bugs such as ants which we did need. After the termite treatment however this part of the deal there was no record of and multiple attempts were made to contact to rectify the situation. Finally they agree to the monthly service but only after trying to bill us extra. Of course, after the monthly service we were charged extra for it!. Stay away from any financing and don't buy "computer troubles" as an excuse for not seeing everything in writing from this company (terminix is who brought them out)

Description of Work
Termite spraying

10/21/2014

I'm a realtor and the reason I called Antimite was to take advantage of their free termite inspection offered to Angie's members. This alone saved my seller between $75 to $90 that other companies usually charge for this service. I was pleasantly surprised they were able to accommodate a same day service for the termite inspection and even more when I got the cost estimate for the work. I was very pleased with my experience with Antimite and plan on using them again for my other escrows. Ask for Ray Alexander.

Description of Work
termite treatment

08/07/2014

Things went fine. The area was left clean. They were nice, direct and did a good job.

Description of Work
We had a wasp outbreak in the garage and they exterminated them.

01/08/2014

The Antimite service technician evaluated the condition and told me that the bait stations I was using were just as effective as any treatment they could provide. This saved me a substantial amount of money. This honesty prompted me to schedule another appointment with Antimite to inspect for termites. While the termite inspector did not find termites, there were some dry rot issues. Antimite sent a contractor to fix the dry rot for a reasonable cost. The repairs were professionally completed. |

Description of Work
Initially contacted them to help with rat problem.

11/20/2013

I had a small problem with the tech that was sent out and when I called the Burbank Branch office to register a complaint, the manager handled it efficiently and quickly. I have done done follow up with Antimite yet, but the good customer service makes me want to. For my limited experience with Antimite, they work great.

Description of Work
Antimite worked with my schedule and was able to come out for an early morning appointment before I had to go to work. The technician looked at my property and told me what my problems were. When I asked for more clarification, he walked around my house with me and explained where rodents might come in and that it was important to clean up my fruit from my fruit trees.

11/11/2013

They arrived on time and did the work thoroughly and quickly. They followed up and made sure all was fine and working as expected. They even referred us to a great electrician since we just moved to the area. I would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Spay around house for termites and pests plus fix rotted out areas that were damaged.

10/22/2013

Seems to have gone fine, but we will not know until when and if the termites become active again. The treatment is not guaranteed.

Description of Work
Did a localized treatment for termites in a wooden beam in an upstairs room.

09/10/2013

They failed to show up after multiple appointment times.

Description of Work
I set up multiple appointments for them to come out to my house.

09/03/2013

They are very reliable and very good. The price depends on what we are having done. There is a big exterior to the house and along our fences; we have never had any problem with bugs. When we lived in Santa Monica, we actually did have problems before this when we didn’t use them. The guys who come out are very pleasant, considerate and reliable. We have never had any trouble at all with them. With regard to price, I think that they are probably a little expensive, but they are worth it to us. We would definitely continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
We use Antimite Termite and Pest Control – Burbank for pest control services. They come out once a month and spray the outside of the house for ants. We have used them for probably fifteen years.

05/16/2013

I called them for a quote for my gopher problem. The lady that answered the phone didn't seem like she had been there for long. She put me on hold a couple of times to ask someone questions. She was polite but I ended up not using her service b/c it was too much of a hassle just to schedule a quote.

Description of Work
Called for a quote

Category pest control

Residential & commercial pest control, general pest, low impact programs, termite control, termite inspection, treatment, rodent control, bee & bird control, maintenance contracts, real estate termite inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available