Advantage Care Chiropractic

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2009

Why Us? •"No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen promptly. *Affordable rates, payment plans and discounts. •Friendly and courteous staff. •Professional but comfortable atmosphere. •Private treatment rooms. •Convenient location. •M.D. and attorney referrals. •Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork. We are unique because of our systems and procedures that we have developed for your treatment plan. Starting with a complete biomechanical exam that includes advanced diagnostics such as Surface Electromylogram, Thermography, and High Frequency X-rays. We provide a complete report of findings, answer all your questions, and create an individualized treatment plan. Regular re-exams are performed to monitor your progress toward you goals. We want you to get healthy, stay healthy, and live life. Dr. Cardenas strives for excellence through superior patient treatment, education and satisfaction. Advantage Care Chiropractic provides a holistic approach to health care that emphasizes the patient's overall health and well-being. Through gentle and effective chiropractic techniques, we strive to improve the quality of life of our patients. Our caring and professional staff work together to create a pleasant patient experience. We are dedicated to wellness through safe, natural, nonsurgical treatments that allow the body to innately heal itself. ...

10/29/2011

Overall, I always receive excellent help from this chiropractic office. I have learned how to manage my osteoarthritis in a positive way. The treatments always help me! Dr. Cardenas is a friendly and gentle chiropractor, and I hope to keep going to him for chiropractic treatments to enable me to keep my life on a steady course!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. Cardenas for approximately the last nine (9) years. I have osteoarthritis in many areas of my body, and I believe chiropractic treatments have enabled me to pursue my life with a minimum of pain and stiffness. Dr. Cardenas is always attentive and interested in my progress, and he is available to answer any questions I might ask regarding my condition. He never seems to be in a hurry to get to his next patient. The office staff is very supportive and friendly. They are definitely interested in your well being!

02/21/2011

It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him for chiropractic care.

07/26/2010

He does an excellent job and I wouldn't use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him for chiropractic needs.

07/22/2009

I feel better after I have been to him. He is very personable and helps out in his community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cardenas is my chiropractor. I have been using him for about eight years or so.

CATEGORY chiropractor

*Chiropractic care with physio-therapies and diagnostic testing. *Wellness care *Nutritional education *Weight loss and Detox programs

Check, Visa, MasterCard