Cedars Sinai Medical Group

Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Primary Care - Family Medicine
Digestive Care/Gastroenterology
Lung/Pulmonology

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day. Additional Phone Number: 3102487006...

05/05/2015

Great Everything was done in a timely matter

Description of Work
Check up

09/06/2014

She is probably the best doctor I have ever used, including the availability, staff , effectiveness of treatment, bedside manner and timeliness.

Description of Work
Dr. Shimoyama is our pediatrician.

Category pediatrician

05/12/2014

All of my doctors are from Cedars Sinai Medical Group. They are just fantastic. They have a good reputation. I like their doctors, they just done me everything. They're just wonderful. They get all As. I love them all.

Description of Work
I go see my regular doctor every 2-3 months, sometimes more.

Category hospitals

08/22/2012

She is fabulous and I wouldn't visit anyone else because I really like Cedar Sinai Medical Group. She has excellent communication skills and the office staff is great. She is my primary care physician and I have been seeing her for about 12-15 years.

Description of Work
I had a routine check up with Dr. Alice Dick.

05/29/2012

Her office is very nice. Everyone is cordial and helpful. She is careful and takes a more conservative approach. She is not too quick to prescribe medication. She has never been late. I really like her.

Description of Work
Dr. Dick has been my primary care physician for 10 years. I went to her office for a checkup.

Internal Medicine