Anson, Dr. David

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic

Dr. Anson has been involved in implant dentistry for over 20 years. He specializes in periodontics and is nationally and internationally known for his work in the areas of dental implant and periodontal procedures. When considering these types of procedures you want to choose someone who is an expert in their field as well as someone kind....

10/20/2014

He was great, and the office is amazing! He did everything in one visit, and he did a fabulous job.

Description of Work
He put in an implant on one tooth.

Category oral surgeons

04/17/2014

The dentist is extremely competent and through. He double checked details as he went through the treatment. I was quite pleased the care that he gave me. I am looking forward to it all being finished!!!

Description of Work
The complete treatment is not yet finished, so the final bill has not yet been presented.

Category periodontics

We are so excited for you and are looking forward to seeing your beautiful new smile completed! It is a please to have you as a part of our dental family.

11/14/2013

The entire implant process takes several months, and the office was very good on calling me to remind me of my appointments and what was going to take place. Dr. Anson is very nice and courteous, and his nurses and staff are, too. I am also very pleased with the end result, which is having a good tooth to chew on!!

Description of Work
Dr. Anson extracted my tooth before he started the implant procedure. I didn't have to be put out , which I liked, and it was entirely painless. He gave me several shots to numb the area and then performed the extraction. It was over with quickly and I was able to drive home myself.

Category oral surgeons,dentures

05/16/2013

Another home run. This is my fourth implant (and one more will be coming soon), and I have always had a great experience (or as great an experience as dental surgery can be, at least!). The initial surgery in January was a long process, and Dr. Anson and his staff did their best to make it as painless as possible. (They even give you goggles to wear during the surgery so you can watch a movie, whi...

Description of Work
This was the final step in putting in my fourth implant (over a number of years). Dr. Anson had done the initial surgery a few weeks ago, and had me in shortly afterward to check the site. On this visit, he inserted the implant itself and then consulted with my general dentist, Dr. Cheri Lewis, on how it went and what else needed to be done on adjoining teeth. I have also had gum surgery done here in the past, and have always been extremely impressed with this office--they are knowledgeable, professional, and truly caring.

Category oral surgeons

We love you and appreciate that you have taken the time to write this review. It is people like you who make our work so fulfilling. Thank you so much!

03/26/2013

Looking on Angie's List Dr Anson had more positive reviews than anyone else in the area. Making an appointment was easy and the office staff was exceedingly amenable to my limited availability although I was the one with the problem. Dr. Anson is very competent, thoughtful and thorough. He is a kind, concerned person which is reassuring. He removed teeth and replaced them with three implants. His ...

Description of Work
Bleeding, painful tooth resulted in the necessity of finding someone to fix the problem

Category dentists,periodontics

It was a real pleasure to help you restore your beautiful smile. Enjoy and know how much we appreciate that you drove into town to see us. Your review will hopefully help others to make a wise choice when considering their health with regard to dental implants.

Periodontics, dental implants.