AJS Sprinkler Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2010

PO Box 1211

Belmont, CA 94002

We are a family owned and operated sprinkler, outdoor plumbing, and drainage service company specializing in sprinkler repair and installation. We have been serving the Bay Area Peninsula since 1984 and have expanded our service to the Placer County Community including Granite Bay and Rocklin. Additional phone 650-363-2838....

03/20/2020

William S.

Came out for a free estimate, then charged an expensive fee to assess the job for the free estimate. They did not disclose this fee until after the fact. Unethical. I gave a D instead of an F because at least they “threw in” two minutes of time and fixed the cut sprinkler wire before they left.

Description of Work
Free Estimate for several issues.

09/15/2017

Crystal E.

The crew arrived in the scheduled window, quickly assessed the problems and recommended solutions. The problem in front was likely due to a plugged pipe running under our driveway. We were afraid we would have to break it up. However, they recommended just connecting that area to the backyard line. They did so and also ran new drip line and dial flows.

Description of Work
We had a couple of problems with our irrigation issues. There was a broken line in the backyard, flooding the lawn and an area in the front not getting any water.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

04/11/2017

Bruce H.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a section of buried PVC

06/16/2016

Peter P.

Steve was professional and knowledgable. The job was done in 2 hours.

Description of Work
Found and repaired leak and adjusted all sprinkler heads.

05/18/2016

Deborah B.

AJS was a pleasure to work with. Everything was terrific from start to end. We made an appt for the following week, and they we willing to accommodate an early morning start. They (a 3 man team) arrived early (7am instead of 7:30) which was fine by me. They had all the parts they needed in the truck and were able to complete the job in about 3 hrs including some time investigating the problem. Steve was the supervisor and has super communication skills. We did a walk around of my yard to point out where the trouble spots that I knew about were and then they got right to work to figure out where the breaks in the line might be. They provided informative updates on there progress about every 30 min or so as needed. They got my buy-in when needed before proceeding on certain aspects and clearly explained the options. At the end, they did another walk-through to show me what sprinkler heads they replaced, what other repairs had been done, provided recommendations on future improvements I might choose to make, and ran all the sprinkler lines to show me how everything was now in working order. My only negative comment is that the invoice wasn't itemized so I have no idea how they came up with the final amount owed. But, the total seemed reasonable so I didn't question it. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Fixed several breaks in the sprinkler system lines and installed new heads where needed

06/17/2014

Vern S.

They gave me an estimate over the phone after I described what the problem was. They did a job two years prior that I was pleased with, but the price was a bout $100 more. Steve explained the rationale for the estimnate. They completed the job in about an hour an a half and tested it They recommended putting a half of an additional box on top of the existing and filled in the spaces around the valves with crushed rock to prevent soil from covering the valves. .I have used another sprinkler company before AJS, but overall I would rate AJS as superior to the other company.

Description of Work
Replaced a 1 1/2" sprinkler valve.

09/27/2013

Roger R.

eat, I phoned AJS in the morning of 9/24 and told Stan I had a leak in my system. He said he would phone me back in a few minumtes. He phoned back and said a repair truck would be out in the afternoon. Steve and Jimmy came out right on time. They found the major leak immediately and repaired it, plus they performed all of the services mentioned above. They were neat, polite and professional at all times. They knew exactly what they were doing, whether it was a broken line, a restricted gauge, a broken electrical connection, or small leaks in drip lines. I was amazed to get an instant response and service on the same day. I have phoned other service companies that don't responded to my call until the next day, or not at all.. I give AJS a 10.

Description of Work
Repaired broken main water line in my drip system, repaired damaged electrical wires, reset two program timers and installed new back-up batteries, repaired a faulty pressure gauge, removed two lawn sprinklers no longer required, repaired leaking drip line connections, and repaired a leaking connection on my roll-up garden hose.

07/22/2013

M J F.

They were very good. They were very professional and they came right on time. They dealt with the problem. We have not had that problem since.

Description of Work
The sprinkler was broken and not working. We also had a strange noise coming from the control panel. AJS Sprinklers fixed both of those.

07/06/2012

Vern S.

Mr. Kenneth gave a reasonable estimate for the job. The service guys completed the work in the estimate time and showed me how the new valve worked. Better experience than the previous repair firm!

Description of Work
Replaced the valve in the irrigation system (sprinkler system).

09/05/2007

NANCY H.

They do a magnificent job and they take their time when they visit. I never have to question their work and beings that it is a lot of mowing and edging are done, I think their prices are very reasonable and affordable.

Description of Work
They come out to mow my grass in the front and backyard. They come once per week and I am charged a month fee.

Category lawn service

Commando Plumbing

We are a local small veteran owned business, We proudly serve Redwood City and surrounding areas. For quality plumbing services that you can count on, look to the plumbing professionals at Commando Plumbing. Their business began when a former Special Forces Officer with a background in plumbing decided to offer services to the local community after serving in the United States military. The business has given the team of expert plumbers a great opportunity to put their talent to work on a variety of projects in homes, businesses, and even newly constructed sites. When you call the Redwood City plumbers, you can count on a quick response time, reliable service, and honest pricing. Call now and ask about how you can receive a free estimate and discount on your next plumbing service.

EJ Plumbing

Turn to EJ Plumbing for all of your Santa Clara plumbing needs. The family owned company has established itself with a great reputation thanks to the hard work of the talented plumbing experts as well as the endless list of positive reviews from valued customers. With low prices and specials, it’s no wonder that the team of dedicated technicians is the highest rated plumbing company in the area. They have received accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, a prestigious international organization that recognizes businesses for their hard work, knowledge, and memorable customer service. In addition to their numerous recognitions, the team also offers same-day emergency services for your convenience, safety, and comfort. For a satisfying plumbing service in Santa Clara and the surrounding areas, reach out to the professionals at EJ Plumbing.

Offers by EJ Plumbing on Angi
    The Great American Plumbing Company's INC

The Great American Plumbing Companies has been providing The highest quality drain cleaning services and plumbing services in the Bay area for the last 36 years! We believe in flat rate over the phone price range Lists the phone price listings to offer all our customers all are customers a value for their drain cleaning services Our technicians are long term employees with over 20 years in the plumbing industry We offer top quality services in drain cleaning plumbing services water heater replacements tank list replacements tankless water heater replacements Leak locating services trenchless pipe bursting sewer camera inspections sewer line replacements RPP certifications and also hot jet hydro jetting Our number one daily call is from customer's who tell us " My plumber told me to give you a call, Because my drain is backed up and you guys are the only ones Who can get the drain open". .. So don't waste precious time with the clogged drain give us a call and we will be out there within 2 hours of your call!

Outdoor plumbing. Drainage. Main line repair & installation. Sprinkler system repairs.

INDOOR PLUMBING.