Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Barstow, CA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Barstow
- PetSmartTook my Standard Poodle for grooming (her first professional grooming ever) and I couldn't be happier. Kenzie listened to my instructions and formed an instant bond with my dog. She gave her s break between the bath and the grooming so my dog wouldn't get too stressed out. Their price was $20 less than similar service at a local groomer. I will definitely bring my dog back for future grooming read less
- McKinleyville Animal Care CenterThey were excellent. They are compassionate and very good with the problem dog. The prices are extremely reasonable. They even offer senior citizen discounts.
- AV DOGGIE STYLESI love a clean dog and he always needs the haircut when we get him back in to Doggie Styles. Always when I get my dog back he is well groomed, smells nice and looks great.
- Dirty Dog GroomingThis price was for two dogs, one large, and one small. The small dog is difficult, and Dirty Groomer always has good, kind, control. Even if she needs to raise the prices, I will continue to take my dogs to her.
- Lucky Dog Canine SpaLucky Dog is a mobile service which would be very nice if I lived in Ridgecrest. I paid to have my friends long haired dog groomed and she had a very thick undercoat. The owner shampooed, cut, trimmed nails, cleaned ears, all the usual. I was very happy that I was able to stand and watch him throughout the process. His mobile unit is well equipped, he did a nice job, and the price was very reasonable considering the time it took to groom the dog. We had met at a public location because I live outside of Ridgecrest. The only thing I did not think was professional is that he basically swept his mobile unit into the public street in front of another business I was using (laundry mat). I would have asked him to clean it up if he'd been at my home and expected him to do that at a 'public venue.' I would use him again to groom the dog read less
- Lucky Dog Pet SalonFantastic. I walked in and she greeted us immediately. I asked if she would have time to trim the dog's nails (I did not have an appointment). She said no problem and got the job done within in minutes.
- YOUR PETS DOG & CAT GROOMINGThe people here are very friendly and business like. You can walk in any time for the service I need. My dog hates to have his nails clipped and the owner, Kelli always calms him down before we start. You can walk in anytime and they take you right in. They provide a lot of other services and their prices are very reasonable read less
- Nails & Tails Pet GroomingTheir service is great. I’m really pleased with them. Overall, they are excellent. Their price is fair. The quality of work is very good. Their responsiveness is very good. They are quick. I will use them again in the future.
- Orcutt Veterinary HospitalThe office of Myra Werner's Pet Grooming is located at the Orcutt Veterinary Clinic. Myra Werner is very good with the dog, and she is always available.
- Desert Dog Pet StoreThe couple who own and run Desert Dog clearly care about the furry people of Ridgecrest. I prefer to patronize "mom and pop" establishments and was enthused to see such a shop as this when I came to town at the beginning of 2013. The tubs for self-service dog wash are awesome, especially if you have ever washed a dog at home. A selection of sampoos and conditioners, towels for wiping ears and faces, plenty of towels to dry, warm water ... and you don't have to clean up the mess! The selection of dry and wet foods is great, especially for a small shop. I like being able to pick up quality hypo-allergetic foods for my furry guys, as I believe that good nutrition will assist in keeping them out of the vet's office and underfoot with me much longer read less
Pet Groomers in Barstow
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Doggie Daycare Full Day $25 Hourly drop-ins welcome $5 per hour Overnight Boarding Available for our daycare customers Self-Serve Dog Wash $15 Transportation availableRecent Review:I took my old, big dog, Teddy there just about everyday. They took care of him and loved him so much that when he died of cancer they put a memorial ad in the local paper to remember him. At the time(June 2011) I had a 3 month old Chihuahua mix, Lily Bug, who is just now completing her service dog training. They don't accept puppies until they are 4 months old and have their vaccinations. My little one is now 3 years old and visits the day care fairly regularly. She loves it their and like Teddy, as soon as I turn into the driveway, she gets very excited to be there. <br /> Tine also does C*** hound rescue and adoptions. She is very concerned with the type of homes they go to and always welcome a dog back if the adoption does not work out. Tine is very knowledgeable about all aspects of dog care. She is excellent with "shy" and unsocialized dogs; many dogs are referred to her by vets and trainers alike. All of the staff knows each dog by name, they make certain that the small dogs are separate from the larger ones, they know each dogs "quirks" and when a dog is in need of a checkk-up, like Teddy did when we discovered he had lympho- sarcoma. I can't say enough about how much I loved this place and these people <br / read lessMary H.
- Business Description:Luvitol is focused on the vision of making CBD-Rich Hemp Oil products accessible to all. Recent breakthroughs in the scientific research of cannabis have shown high medicinal benefits and amazing healing properties. We want to provide people with many options of Hemp Oil medicines so they can achieve good health and well-being. We also provide a safe and legal platform for people to purchase cannabis-extracted medicines without any concerns of unlawful purchasing read less
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:overfeed some of the animals, took way to much time to complete tasks, coworker was more interested in trying to persuade us to see his our views about a current subject at the time, than the welfare of the animals <br / read lessMarie M.
- Business Description:Contact Us For Additional InformationRecent Review:I take my silver persian cat there every few months or more frequently depending on the season of the year and shape of her fur. Brenda, the shop's owner, is an animal lover, and works hard so the cat has a good experience. Jazzy, my cat, is a handful, and Brenda is up to the situation. She was trained by the former owner who retired to Oregon. That woman assisted a vet and bathed cats there, so she taught Brenda all the skills for handling cats in the bathtub. Wonderful service! Drop the cat at 9:30 a.m., pick up a dry, clean kitty by 1 p.m. Great for cats who love the great outdoors read lessSANDRA N.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - G Bar N Veterniary Clinic.Recent Review:Our Border Collie, Mal, was very sick with diarrhea which started on a Sunday. G Bar N got him in early Monday morning. Because he hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary that we knew of, Dr. Wallace did a fecal swab and analysis, looking for parasites, and she did a test for giardia when the swab was negative. Mal also tested negative for giardia. Since Mal is an epileptic who takes several anti-seizure medications, we agreed she should do a blood test to make sure the diarrhea wasn't caused by liver toxicity. Those numbers all came back good as well which left bacteria as a cause, so she started him on Sulfasalazine to stop the diarrhea and Fortiflora to get his good stomach bacteria back in order. As of Monday night the Sulfa and Fortiflora hadn't stopped or slowed the diarrhea, so we called the clinic's emergency number at 11 p.m. Dr. Wallace met me at her clinic and gave us a prescription of antibiotics, which we were able to start that night. Mal was better within 24 hours and back to his bouncy self by Wednesday. We have been with this vet for many years, and this instance was typical of the care we have always received. I highly recommend. <br / read lessMary B.
- Recent Review:This price was for two dogs, one large, and one small. The small dog is difficult, and Dirty Groomer always has good, kind, control. Even if she needs to raise the prices, I will continue to take my dogs to her. read lessElizabeth W.
- Business Description:LICENSE NUMBER - VET10469.Recent Review:Called in for emergency for injury to eye. We were seen fairly quickly, staff was professional and pleasant. Dr. removed the eye, stabilized and administered pain meds to our dog, took an x-ray to review for head/neck injury and referred us to a critical care ER60 miles away for surgery to close the eye read lessBeth B.
- Business Description:WE OFFER 24 INDIVIDUAL INDOOR/OUTDOOR RUNS. THEY HAVE 3 FT. BLOCK WALLS, 3 FT. TALL CHAIN LINK, WITH CHAIN LINK ON THE TOP ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE RUNSRecent Review:These folks are very caring dog lovers and live right on site. When I dropped off and picked up my pup, the place was clean and tidy but I had to hunt around the property a bit to find someone to check me in. My little chihuahua mix was placed next door to a pretty raucous, barking boxer mix and I was a little apprehensive but he seemed perfectly fine and happy when I picked him up. They don't have any outdoor 'play area' or anything other than the kennel run, but again my pup seemed happy, clean, well fed and not stressed out upon pick-up which to me, are the most important things read lessLiana A.
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I had originally brought in my 9 year old Staffordshire Terrier to have a problem with her nose diagnosed. The veterinarian, Doctor Anderson, thoroughly examined her, then gave me a full explanation of what was going on with my dog, Roxie. She has Discoid Lupus, an inherent disease which most commonly affects the flesh of the dogs nose, and which sometimes requires life-long treatment of the symptoms. He provided the medications, and 2 weeks later Roxie was much better, but not completely healed, so I went back after progress seemed to halt. The doctor then determined that she would need lifelong medications to control the symptoms, and he also discovered a problem with her anal glands which I have treated with the medications he provided, and Roxie is now looking feeling better than she has in months. The assistant also gave Roxie a pedicure. I was so impressed with the staff, and they are the only ones who can give Roxie a pedicure without having a major fuss from my dog. They are so caring, and they treat Roxie like a little princess, so that she is almost happy when we arrive at the hospital - almost, but they give her a nice treat before we go, and all of the poking and prodding is forgiven by the time we leave. These people display the highest quality of professionalism and care, and I cannot say enough good things about them. I highly recommend them to anyone with no reservations whatsoever. <br / read lessMark S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Fort Irwin
- Newberry Springs
- Lucerne Valley
- Apple Valley
- Oak Hills
- Big Bear City
- Big Bear Lake
- Blue Jay
- Cedar Glen
- Lake Arrowhead
- Twin Peaks
- Yucca Valley
- Running Springs
- California City
dog groomers in Barstow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIBBON PETS5290 N STATE ST
- BLUE RIBBON PETS
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Fin-N-Feather2931 F St
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic2025 N St.
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic
- It's All About The Dogs449 W Clark St
- It's All About The Dogs
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort63381 Quail Springs Rd
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Racheal's Rascals438 S Goddard St
- Racheal's Rascals
- Tails of the City Dog Salon807 Davis St Ste D
- Techapi Veterinary Hostpital20693 Woodford-Tehachapi Rd
- Teri Burgess, Pet Nanny1411 Matlick Lane
- The Groom Shop520 N Main
Angels Camp, California
- The Kennels12736 McCourtney Rd
Grass Valley, California
- Treats Dog Co2936 Main St
- Tails of the City Dog Salon
- VCA 29 Palms Animal Hospital70513 29 Palms Hwy
Unknown City, California
- VCA 29 Palms Animal Hospital