Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Bakersfield, CA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Bakersfield
- AT THE OAKS PET HOSPITALI made an appointment for grooming. March 1. I showed up on the day they told me. Turns out whoever answered the phone put me down for February 1. Meaning, when I made the appointment they put me on the books for a date that had ALREADY PASSESD. I came from out of town. They would not accommodate me even though it was their mistake. What a waste of time. I will never go back! read less
- Self Serve Pet SpaIt's a local pet spa and it’s really good. They have good service. It's a convenient service and close. Its family oriented. They are both friendly as far as gentle with the pet. They give the dog a treat when you take it there. I think the pricing is good.
- Self Serve Pet SpaIt’s both a self service dog washing and cat washing too; they also sell all sorts of premium dog food. I would highly recommend them. They are at 3 locations. It’s a small business and they know a lot. That’s where I buy all my dog food. They have a nice variety of premium dogs and cats food. The owners are really experts in animal refreshing and they are just very knowledgeable about dogs and cats. They have excellent knowledgeable service, small local owners and small place. A wide variety of products are available there. Good place to wash our dogs. Premium dogs are expensive read less
- Self Serve Pet SpaThey set up shampoo, towels, ear and eye supplies for bathing. Help load/unload dog in tub. Fully contained tub with dryer. Access to grooming table with dryer also. Answer any bathing questions. Excellent
- DOGGIE-DO'SIt took a lot to find them and they are really good. They are so good that I give them the highest ratings across the board.
- SCZYR KENNELS & CATTERYThe staff is very friendly. They did lose my reservation card but the clerk remembered talking to me and everything was fine. The kennel is kept very clean. She I arrived the were in the process of cleaning and bleaching all the runs, something they told me the do daily. The runs are average size. I was very impressed with the grooming. I have a long haired dog and he mats easily. They handled his fur with no complaints and did a great job read less
- ALICE'S GROOMINGMy Collie is extremely heavy coated as well as being old and often cranky; my Border Collie has three legs and can be difficult to groom due to balance issues. Both dogs were exceptionally clean, the collie's coat was well thinned and both dogs were completely dry. Hard to do with collie coats! Also, I was contacted promptly when the dogs were ready and they were ready early. It was nice not having to leave my pets in a cage all day read less
- Bakersfield Veterinary HospitalWe take our dogs here for all of their care from vet, boarding and grooming. We are always pleased and staff are always caring and attentive. Dogs must be up top date on vaccines since exposed to other dogs. We love this vet and the all around services!
- ALL-PAWS GROOMINGFriendly and professional, staff, the guy is very good with the dogs, we've been going there for years and we get the old price, he's very good at being professional. They're really friendly, professional,treats the dogs really nicely.
- San Joaquin Veterinary HospitalThe allergy shots my dog receives came from a lab and I had the choice of giving him the shots myself or have the Vet give the shots. I elected to have SJ Vet administer the shots and they do not charge for the service. I have also used them for all my dogs regular shots and he still loves to go there. They are very kind and loving and always recognize my dog when we walk in the door. I have also used their grooming service and while the cost was a little on the high side (about $5 or $10 more then other places) they did an excellent job. My dog who has lots of hair never looked better. I have boarded my dog there a couple of times and their rates are excellent and he seemed to have a great time while in their care. I can honestly say I trust them very much read less
Pet Groomers in Bakersfield
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Additional Contact: Dr. Teg SidhuRecent Review:I made an appointment for grooming. March 1. I showed up on the day they told me. Turns out whoever answered the phone put me down for February 1. Meaning, when I made the appointment they put me on the books for a date that had ALREADY PASSESD. I came from out of town. They would not accommodate me even though it was their mistake. What a waste of time. I will never go back! read lessStephanie B.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Any and all grooming and bathing needs..We also have grooming supplies for sale in the shop.
- Recent Review:They've been very kind. Actually, the vet that we take our dogs to, we've known for a while. They've been really good with our animals.Michael B.
- Business Description:Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:Dr. Keese was very kind and helpful as he assisted us in making the very difficult decision to put her to sleep.John M.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Additional concoct name - Charles Ulrich.Recent Review:We would highly recommend them. Their prices are reasonable.Geri R.
- Business Description:Biscuit Boutique & Doggy Spa is a full service grooming salon for your dog. The Boutique offers, clothing, food, treats, collars, leashes and much more. We also offer Doggy Day Care. Grooming is cage free and we have large fenced areas for large dogs and dogs that don't get along well with others read lessRecent Review:They do it all and have taken care of all my dogs. I can not say enough about them. They have the same bathers and groomers for a long time. The animals are happy being left there. They do a fantastic job read lessJudith T.
- Business Description:Prices are based on the size of the suites your dog stays in.Recent Review:Can no longer use, my dog is to old. I stayed with them for 5 years.Sue H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Lake Isabella
- Wofford Heights
- Terra Bella
- Frazier Park
dog groomers in Bakersfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AT THE OAKS PET HOSPITAL9887 CAMINO MEDIA
- AT THE OAKS PET HOSPITAL
- CHANTELL'S ALL BREED ANIMAL GROOMING1201 MING AVE
- CHANTELL'S ALL BREED ANIMAL GROOMING
- DOGGIE-DO'S3117 Chester Lane
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- FUR & FEATHERS PET RESORT3329 ALLEN RD
- FUR & FEATHERS PET RESORT
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- North of the River Veterinary Hospital207 China Grade Loop
- North of the River Veterinary Hospital
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- PetSmart4100 Ming Ave
- The Dog Collar Store122 Loma Linda Dr
- The Dog Collar Store