Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Anderson, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Anderson
- SALLY'S GROOMING UNLIMITEDGreat, really good with dogs, very friendly and the cut the way I want. I have been back and will go back again.
- ALL STYLEZ PET SALONExcellent! It was fair week and I had to. work at the fair that day, dropped my dog off in the morning and picked him up when I was done in the late afternoon.
- ALL STYLEZ PET SALONIThe job was done great and according to what I had asked for,I have used Jessie for years and wouldn't go any where else he takes good care of the dogs. They also do cats
- SALLY'S GROOMING UNLIMITEDSally is highly recommended in the area, and she does a good job. It doesn't take her very long to do my dogs nails, and we can just walk right in without making an appointment.
- GROOVY GROOMINGI have two large over 100 lb dogs Lab mix. They are not professionally trained. A leash is something used to pull me down with. The gentleman in there came out to my car and helped me get them in. I have them shaved, bath, nails clipped. This was not the first time they had been there. They were right at home, almost happy to be there. No Shaking, no anxiety. The way they talk and handel the dogs they didn't even notice when I left. They give them personal attention and play with them and thats not easy with my two. They call when they are done which was only a couple of hours. They looked great. No shave tracks, Nails trimmed, ears cleaned and smelled nice and clean. When I walked in they were happily playing. The price is great. only $60.00 per dog and like I said these are large dogs over 100 lb each and not professionally trained. I would recommend Groovey Grooming to anyone read less
- PRECIOUS PAWS DOG GROOMINGPaulette did a great job! She made my little guy cute, fluffy and odor-free and even included an adorable coat-matching scarf to finish his polished look! I'll be using her services again!
- Anderson Veterinary ClinicI recently had to have one of my old cats euthanized and they were very supportive and caring. All of the staff is that way no matter who you talk to. Yes, of course, they have a strict payment policy, but I live in a small underemployed community and Anderson Vet needs to be able to continue to exist. During the last few weeks, I have been watching as the feral cat colony has been having a rapid decline. I suspected poison, so I asked for a necropsy and it was done immediately by a vet who gave me his professional opinion, natural causes. I was certainly relieved and I know I can count on Anderson Vet to give me affordable and excellent service for my pet needs. I trust them and they do not try to give me services that I do not need. The also are good about letting me know if euthanasia would be more appropriate than continued care. I love them read less
- GROOVY GROOMINGMy Dogs love going to Groovy Pets. I have two large Dogs and one Med sized Dog. They are hard to handle. One is about 90 LB (not fat) Boxer Border collie and Mix and wants to play constantly. One is a Lab Retriever mix 120lb (Not Fat) and Barks very loudly and constantly when excited. The Med sized dog is 50lb (not fat just solid) Bull Dog Terrier Mix and suffers from little man syndrome. They are all rescue dogs. Groovy pets arrange their schedule to do the big ones first then when I pick them up I take Little Man. My Dogs love it so much that I don’t have to put leashes on them when getting out of car they just run to the door. My Player knows right where the toys are and starts playing, the other starts barking and wagging his very large tail. It is total chaos when we arrive. They (I can’t think of their names right now) handle it beautifully. They do such a good job. The first time I took the Little man we were calling him the poster child for why you spay and neuter he was so ugly and after they got through grooming him he is actually cute now. I would recommend Groovy grooming to anyone and especially if they don’t have your average dogs. LOL They are wonderful with the animal read less
- ALL STYLEZ PET SALONTook doig in a 8:30 am and picked him up at 11:30 He had been bathed and clipped, nails done and feet trimmed . His feathers had been shortened and his belly shaved .They understood exactly what I wanted done.
- GROOVY GROOMINGIt went wonderful. At my previous groomer my dog refused to go in after a couple times there, but Groovy Groomers saw what they were not doing correctly. He was matted and his nails were not cut very good. My dog was limping due to lack of proper grooming at previous place. Groovy Groomers correctly groomed him and my loving dog is so much happier. I'm glad I found GROOVY GROOMERS! !! read less
Pet Groomers in Anderson
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:We are Andrew and Ashley Fisher and we own and operate Vineyard Pet Services (VPS), a Red Bluff based small business. Our pet services journey started in Sacramento in April 2017, following a discussion we had while walking our pups, Otter and Buck. With Andrew's ten years of previous experience as a Veterinary Technician and Ashley's love for and lifetime experience with animals of all kinds, it seemed obvious that we needed to start our own business providing care to other pets. We accept c.. read lessRecent Review:TERRIFIC! I can’t say enough about them. Ashley is very responsive and kept me up to date with texts and photos of my kids. I was away at a funeral and found Vineyard Pet Services as the last minute - thanks to Angie’s List I discovered the BEST people for the job. Her updates brightened my day during an otherwise gloomy time. She was clean, punctual and very kind. She even left a small gift for each one of my pets for when I arrived home. If you want the best for your four legged family members, it doesn’t get any better read lessJessica H.
- Business Description:Kenneling, Day Care and GroomingRecent Review:They're very professional! Their kennel is very clean, and they're very attentive to the dogs. They take detailed information about your dog and the needs of your dog. The ratio of people to dog is very good. It's like they get a lot of attention there. They're outside the lot, and they accommodate any extra stuff that you need for your animals. The dogs come home smelling clean. They clean up the kennels three times a day. It's air conditioned. They're easy to reach. You can call and check on your dog at anytime you want to. They're very accommodating. When you come back to pick up your dog, the girls that took care of your dog will come up and brief you on how his day went. They do cats also. Their runs are very large. They have a variety of sizes of kennel runs. If your dog is friendly, they will find someone else for your dog to play with. I never ever had a problem with them. I couldn't find a good panel here like this kennel. This kennel really does what they said they're going to do. They're serious with their business read lessleslie t.
- Recent Review: Mine personal experience with them was not what I would describe as pleasant this was the second time that I brought in my <br /> Dog for a trim. First time she had a over grown coat which and they had said if I brought her back in the cost would be only 26 <br /> dollars instead of the 50 they charge me the first time. <br /> Brought her back in and left saying would be back around noon when I arrived the owner was trimming her up and finishing <br /> her cut but because my dog saw me when I walked in she became uncontrollable she had the nerve to ask me to go sit in my <br /> car until she was done. I refused to leave and sat down inside the shop on the bench out of sight of my dog instead. <br /> Then the owner threw the biggest fit I have never seen she acted like some two year old child it was the most ridiculous <br /> display of emotions. I won't return gladly go to Petco or Petsmart any day. <br /> Customer service is the worst that I ever seen. <br / read lessGLENDA D.
- Business Description:All breed grooming specializing in small to medium sized dogs.Recent Review:Great, really good with dogs, very friendly and the cut the way I want. I have been back and will go back again.Dewey A.
- Business Description:We have 7 experienced pet stylists to serve you!Recent Review:I had my two dogs groomed by two separate groomers. The cuts were ok, not great but the main issue was one of the groomers got shampoo in one of my dogs eyes. I didn't discover this until I left so I immediately took my dog to the vet since he wasn't opening his eyes. The vet told me it was like a chemical burn on the eyes. I had to put drops in my dogs eyes for several days and had a $90 vet bill! I called back the next day just to let them know and Leann was extremely nice, she even offered to do their cuts next time for free even though she wasn't the one who did it! I was told I'd be hearing back from the groomer but I never heard back from her and I was a little shocked that she cashed my check for $40 even though I had vet bills for much more. There are some good groomers here but I wouldn't recommend Kim. <br / read lessBret M.
- Business Description:Self-service pet wash and pet supply store.Recent Review:I love this place! The staff is very friendly to both me and my dog. They provide everything you need in order to wash your dog including chamois. Best of all they clean the tubs after you are done. I had a question about which shampoo was best and the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. She even gave extra love to my dog while I was getting my apron. No appointment was necessary and I was able to use one of their four tubs immediately. <br /> They also have dog supplies. I have been here several times and last time I bought a rolled collar and am very happy with it. This time I was looking for a dog blanket and they were able to special order something for me. <br /> <br /> <br / read lessAdrienne G.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (530) 232-5591. Additional contact name - Jeanette Frost. Financing is available.Recent Review:My little dog was well cared for and happy. The staff love her and I have complete confidence in them when I leave Dixie there for when I need to travel. Dixie has special needs and they are well equipped to handle this. <br / read lessKaren I.
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Shasta Lake
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Forest Ranch
- Fall River Mills
dog groomers in Anderson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian Christenson's Farrier Service2840 Sacramento Drive
- Brian Christenson's Farrier Service
- Country Aire Pet Resort11953 Kern Dr
- Country Aire Pet Resort
- Dana Park Veterinary Hospital1405 Bradford Way
- Dana Park Veterinary Hospital
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- MILLVILLE VETERINARY CLINIC23653 MILLVILLE WAY
- MILLVILLE VETERINARY CLINIC
- Pet Town2081 Balls Ferry Rd
- Pet Town
- VCA Gateway Animal Hospital2006 Barney Rd
- VCA Gateway Animal Hospital