BENS AUTO COLLISION CENTER

With Angi since August 2006

Auto Painting
Auto Body Work

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

11/15/2006

I had been to three other paint shops and was not thrilled with the prices I was getting. I found Bens on Angie's List. When I checked his shop and got his bid I went with him immediately. Two weeks later on the day it was promised I got the car back. It looks new! I was very pleased and would recommend him to anyone. Ben has a good size shop and seems to work on a lot of cars worth quite a bit mo...

Description of Work
Ben repainted the entire car. A little 1994 MBZ C280.

Category auto painting

08/26/2006

Ben did an excellent job on my car, exceeding my expectations. I would definitely recommend them, as well as use them again.

Description of Work
Repaint 1968 Thunderbird: Remove exterior trim, strip off existing paint, perform minor body repairs. Prep and repaint (stage 2). Re-chrome front bumper, door handles, hood trim, and replace all trim.

Category auto painting