AUSSIE PET MOBILE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2009

04/05/2012

She is wonderful. They come to my home and had my cats nails clipped. They are very prompt and always on time. They will call me the day before as a reminder. They are all very nice and friendly and really seem to care about the animals. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I use Aussie Pet Mobile now called Sunny Valley Pet Grooming. for my cats grooming.

Category pet grooming

03/05/2009

Because Aussie Pet Mobile is a franchise, in the beginning I had to go to the website and put in my zip code to get an appointment. I was contacted within 24hours by Chris, one of the owners of a local franchise, and after that I was given his office number. I set up this appointment but due to an unexpected Vet visit I had to reschedule. Chris was very accommodating and moved the appointment to t...

Description of Work
I have an older cat that needs periodic shaving for medical reasons. Jade (the Groomer) arrived right on time. She took the time to go over the services. Her calm nature and professionalism were just the right match for both my cat and me. Billy, my cat, was shaved to my specifications and also had his nails trimmed.

Category pet grooming