Find top propane retailers in Williams, AZ
There are 0 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Williams
- Master MechanicalRicardo is the technician that comes to service our home. He comes each year and is always friendly. Very dependable and always know I'm going to get great service.
- Owens PropaneThey have 24 hour emergency service. Keith and Pam Owens, the owners, are extremely kind people. They are willing to work with you, especially if you are a senior citizen. They have worked out payment plans before and most propane companies will not. If you run out of gas on the weekends, they come out to fill you up. Other companies will make you wait until Monday. They give very good guidelines of when they will be there and they show up during those times. If they can't for any reason, they call and let you know so they don't leave you hanging read less
- AmeriGasIt went very well, it was very smooth and there were no problems with the delivery. They knew what they were doing.
- Pioneer Lp Cylinders & GasI couldn't get my old five gallon propane cylinder filled anymore because it didn't have a safety feature on the fill valve that is now required by the government. Instead of paying fifty to eighty dollars for a brand new one, I went to Pioneer Propane because I had heard that they would replace my present valve. What they do, is replace the whole cylinder with a refurbished one with the proper valve. And to boot, they fill the cylinder with propane. All this for around $25.00. I was so impressed with the deal, that I decided to do some advertising for them. Hence, this review. P.S. -- I think they may provide this service for bigger tanks too read less
Propane Retailers in Williams
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:They charged me for drive time TO AND FROM the appt. They also didn't quite have enough freon to fill my very average size AC system so they charged me for another appt, once again the drive time TO AND FROM the appt. This means they are essentially charging double time to their customers if they are going from appt to appt!! This didn't come out until I got charged $600 for a simple freon fill up. I've had many of these appointments before in my various rental houses and I've never been charged $600 for filling freon. When I told management (John) my camera saw their tech was only on site for an hour, he pulled the driving records and showed me they charge the drive time both ways too. In addition, if the tech doesn't have enough freon, any other AC company in the world would send the tech out again for free due to the embarrassment of the tech not having the most basic material that is so common to need when ACs go out. The technician was great, but the billing practices and management have backwards and corrupt views. How is it my fault you needed another trip because your tech ran out of freon? Why am I responsible to pay drive time between your appointments both ways, when your tech could be coming from California for all I know? read lessTanner D.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I have used uhaul for many years, and I will never use them again.DOROTHY S.
- Business Description:We are available to help any time you need! We have no hidden service or delivery fees, are locally owned and operated, and best of all, will be sure to save you a bundle!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful propane retailer articles
Find propane dealers in
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Lake Montezuma
- Camp Verde
- Happy Jack
- Skull Valley
propane dealers in Williams
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!