Pack It Up Services

Founded 2010 •

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Pack It Up Services is a full-service moving company servicing residents in the greater Tucson, Arizona area. Pack It Up Services was founded in 2010 as a moving labor service. Over the past 10 years, we've established ourselves as a company dedicated to simplifying moves for our customers. ...

Nicolosi Moving & Storage Inc

During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions with your health and safety in mind. Please call us today for more details. We would love to speak with you about home projects and scheduling options. Nicolosi Movers employs 16 moving personnel with 4 Moving vans. These trucks are dock level and can be used for dock to dock moving. They are equipped to move both residential and office moves. Nicolosi Movers is registered with the federal and state governments and has had contracts with both. Nicolosi Movers accepts a 30 day payment policy and does accept all four major credit cards. Nicolosi Movers does have a Dunns number; that can be used to make payments. Family owned. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Nicolosi Moving & Storage Inc on Angi
StrongBrothers Moving

Moving can be incredibly stressful. The last thing you need is your movers to add to that stress. After moving for 14 years and completing over 4000 successful moves, our business model is simple: lift the stress off our clients’ shoulders by being damage-free and providing clear and precise communication. We are passionate about helping our clients and downright enjoy taking the stress away from them! Our movers are not manual laborers. Each team member receives in-depth and on-going training in order to provide the best professional service. If you are looking for a worry-free moving experience, we are here to help.

AZ Moving Authority

Experienced owner operated, and insured moving company. My staff and I are dedicated to providing every client with a smooth, stress free, and affordable move. We offer local moving services to Tucson and surrounding suburbs, and long distance moves all over the country.

06/20/2020

I enjoyed their service He was very honest when he gave me his quote and all the details Accommodating to your needs friendly fast workers on time I will be hiring them in the near future I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Thank you so much! We look forward to it!

06/13/2020

Great! On-time and Quick!!

Description of Work
Storage organization

Category moving companies

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

06/12/2020

It went well. I would recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
They did moving.

Category moving companies

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure.

06/11/2020

They did a really god job. I was very pleased with their job. They were very professional. They were on time. They didn't break any of my furniture. The price was very reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a moving service for me.

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal