ROSEMONT PET CLINIC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

5065 E 5TH ST

Tucson, AZ 85711

We are a family owned business with a strong focus on quality, compassionate pet care and client service. Dr. Brett is professionally trained and experianced in all aspects of veterinary medicine including natural healing techniques. Our certified technicians have worked here for 8-12 years and know our patients and clients very well. Call to schedule an appointment at 881-2103....

04/03/2019

rick W.

Dr Brett and his staff are superb, caring and very competent. One of our dogs has PTSD and they very adept at caring for her

Description of Work
Ongoing care of our beloved dogs

06/08/2018

Kathy M.

Amazing staff, caring and knowledgeable doctor, integrative medicine. I drive an hour each way to this practice. My pets love this doctor and staff. This is the only practice I have found that my pets do not get stressed about going to.

Description of Work
dentistry, chiropractic, general surgery, acupuncture and more for my pets

07/23/2017

carolyn P.

Won't go anywhere else!

Description of Work
Dr Brett has been my Vet for years. I've had 6 dogs visiting him through the years. I love that he offers alternative medicine and supplements-but doesn't push them on you. He even came to my house to euthanize a dog, and I don't think he usually does this. He has saved a couple of dogs, prolonged and eased the life of a small dog with cancer and has kept my dogs healthy! His staff is kind, compassionate and caring.

11/02/2016

Elizabeth M.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for the great grade! We sincerely appreciate it.

08/05/2016

Mavis R.

It went very well. My dog quit eating so I took him him for an exam. Dr. Brett found and abscessed tooth and Brooke was able to schedule the surgery quickly. They did pre-surgery labs. I was nervous because he is 11 years old. Surgery went well and they called me as soon as he was out. They did laser as part of the surgery to help him heal faster. Brooke called the next day to check on him. He was still sore but was back on his feet in a couple of days. I know that my baby is in good hands with Dr. Brett.

Description of Work
Exam and Dentistry for my dog

Category veterinarian

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that your baby was back on his feet so quickly and feeling better!

07/02/2016

Julia V.

The worst clinic EVER!!!!!!!!!!! My dog (still a puppy) got bitten by poisonous spider or scorpion, bottom line something poisonous, she had visible reaction, she almost doubled in size and turned pink. As I leave across the street, I literally run to the Rosemont Pet Clinic. They REFUSED to see my puppy, actually fricking smiled, and kept saying its ok, we cannot see you, we have an appointment in 30 min, you have to make an appointment prior, we have next available in 3 days. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!! My dog could have DIE; other vet actually gave her an IV. And this clinic refused to see my puppy, what kind of animal care is it? The one than don't give a ****. And those type of bites common in AZ, any doctor know that shot must be given immediately. It absolutely unprofessional, and inhumane.

Description of Work
NOTHING!!! refused to see puppy bitten by spider

Category veterinarian

It is challenging to manage regular appointments and see walk-in cases at the same time. So as a professional and caring clinic, we have excellent emergency hospitals that we work with that are very close and are able to see clients that need help right away. When people walk in to our clinic, we do our best to get their pets seen by the doctor, however some days we have scheduled patients waiting and we are unable to see walk-ins. Our technicians will do a quick triage assessment to determine the severity of an animal and if there is a life saving procedure that we must do immediately, but if the animal is stable and can make it to the emergency veterinary hospital, that will be our recommendation to prevent them from waiting. It is like when we walk in to see our primary care physicians and they cannot see us because their schedule is booked; they will make sure that we are not in a life-threatening condition, try to fit us in, and if they cannot, they refer us to urgent care or the hospital. We apologize if our referral to an emergency clinic felt like we did not care; it is precisely because we care that we advised going to a clinic where your pup could be seen faster.

04/28/2016

Jim L.

Treatment that included removing a tumor as well as a toe on the left rear foot, saved our dog and restored her quality of life. We now have a rejuvenated dog with a good life ahead. Dr Brett and his committed staff are thoughtful, caring individuals. Appointments are prompt and so are follow up calls.

Description of Work
Dr Brett examined, tested, diagnosed, treated and referred to a specialist our 15 year old dog Annie who had a cancer of the foot. His treatment and a specialist's surgery saved our dog and restored her quality of life.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for choosing Rosemont Pet Clinic. It is very rewarding to all of us to be helping animals every day. It was kind of you to post the review. Dr. Brett

04/28/2016

Jim L.

Tests reveled elevated white blood cell counts, some low level renal failure. Antibiotic treatment along with medicine to help treat the diarrhea prescribed. With little improvement from the treatment we decided against Ultrasound as a further diagnostic option. Should a tumor have been revealed we were not prepared to treat further. Because Roxy is a feral indoor cat administering liquid antibiotics orally turned into a cat fight at home. Brooke and Mike, Dr Brett's assistants gave her does daily for 10 days. Both Brooke and Mike were able to calm our feisty cat. There was no additional charge. My husband and I are new to the Tucson area. It was Angies List that brought us to the Rosemont Pet Clinic. First with our dog Annie and then with the cat Roxy. We feel fortunate to have found this special place.

Description of Work
Screened through tests and physical exam possible causes for why our 9 year old cat Roxy was losing weight and experiencing bouts of diarrhea.

Category veterinarian

Your review means so much to us. We will continue to be here for you when you need us. It is sometimes difficult managing a pet's illness and we do what we can to make life better for both the pet and care giver. Thank you so much for posting the review.

09/10/2015

Kathleen G.

Description of Work
I use them for veterinary services.

Category veterinarian

Your review is greatly appreciated!

09/02/2015

Cynthia L.

Category veterinarian

A sincere thank you for the review!

08/12/2015

sara V.

Description of Work
I really love Dr Brett. I sought care at Rosemont after taking my dog to two other vets for his severe rash & malaise. The other vets threw pills at me but Dr Brett took time to explain and counsel me on what to expect, how to prevent, feeding/diet. He did a THOROUGH examination and reviewed all my dogs records while we were there. Since our first visit I've been back three times for follow up. My dog continues to improve and I feel confident about placing his care with Dr Brett. He has even discussed with me when he felt medically uncertain about my dogs prognosis, which to me is a sign that he truly cares. I plan to keep Dr Brett as our vet.

Category veterinarian

Caring for rashes can be frustrating for both pet and owners. Thanks for taking such great care of your baby. Your review is sincerely appreciated and we are so happy that you guys have chosen us!

06/04/2015

Elizabeth M.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for taking your valuable time to submit a review. Our client feedback is very important to us. We appreciate you choosing our clinic for your pets care!

02/18/2015

Kathleen O.

We took our dog to this clinic due to an ear infection. They were very caring and showed us how to modify our pet's diet and maintain it. They were wonderful and it diminished the ear infections.

Description of Work
Helped clear up our dog's ear infection.

Category veterinarian

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your Angie's list review. I'm pleased that you and your dog had a positive experience at our clinic. We will continue to do our best to take care of your pet. Dr. Brett

09/09/2014

carolyn P.

We have taken 3 dogs now to him, and have been impressed with the caring staff, the compassion and honesty of all staff. Dr Brett eventually had to euthanize an elderly dog and a dog whose kidneys failed due to Valley Fever and did both jobs with the right amount of compassion and gentleness, after attempts to make them more comfortable and functional failed. He offers acupressure instead of just giving pain pills which we appreciate. The Chinese herbs helps one dog deal with fear of loud noises, esp. thunder. I would recommend anyone with a pet to go see Dr Brett

Description of Work
Dr Brett examined a newly adopted, abused dog with teeth/jaw problems. He referred us to the veterinary dentist for our new dog who had been abused, saying he wanted someone who was better able to deal with her broken jaw and abscessed teeth. Didn't try to "fix" it himself and we are so thankful for that. Was very gentle with his examination of her broken jaw, the xray was done quickly so she didn't hurt.

Category veterinarian

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for taking so long to reply to your review. I am grateful that you took the time to share your experiences. You do a great job of caring for your pets and we are thankful that you chose us to help you. Dr. Brett

09/20/2013

Ryan G.

As performed.

Description of Work
Help our Boxer.

Category veterinarian

Thank you [removed member name] for taking the time to review our clinic! It is much appreciated. Dr. Brett

03/27/2013

Dawn C.

I first took my elderly Chinese Crested mix dog, Cato, to see Dr. Brett on advice of my regular vet for an alternative treatment. Cato was having stiffness in his back end and difficulty walking. Dr. Brett performed light-therapy accupuncture and chiropractic treatments. They seemed to help, so I continued taking him every couple of weeks for about three months. I had to discontinue the treatments due to the cumulative cost, but I have no complaints about the treatments or their effectiveness. I decided to switch to Rosemont Pet Clinic for future vet care for my dog and nine cats, after 18 years with another provider. Dr. Brett and his staff are very gentle, efficient, caring, and punctual. The office is small and not fancy, which is fine with me because I'd rather not have to pay for fancy digs. It's clean and easily accessible.. Dr. Brett has a very calming demeanor, and the vet techs (Brooke, Lori, and Lisa) seem genuinely interested in my pet. I feel that they care about the animals, not just the profits.

Description of Work
Dr. Brett performed light therapy accupuncture and chiropractic treatments on my dog, as well as a routine exam, blood work, and x-rays.

Category veterinarian

(Member name removed), we are so appreciative and humbled when we read that our clients are happy with our service and their pets are doing well. Thank you for sharing your comments with the pet community. On behalf of everyone at the clinic, we are very pleased that we will continue to see you and Cato and your extended pet family. Dr. Brett

10/22/2012

Bennett B.

see above.

Description of Work
Toby Might have swallowed an Rx pill when it dropped on the floor. They told us to bring him in immediately and made him throw up. All went well.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for the review. We are very pleased that you and Toby visited our clinic and that he is doing well!

06/26/2012

Wesley D.

The had me walk my dog onto the scale to weigh her. We then walked back to an exam room. We waited for the Vet Tech who came in and was very gentle and caring. She asked some questions while we filled out paperwork. The Vet came in and talked with us. He sat on the floor with my fearful dog and gave her extra attention and petting. He slowly examined her, while giving her treats to keep her calm. He took extra time to ask questions and answer ours. We then were given some supplements and grain-free food (as part of the LivingSocial deal). They also gave us a print-out of possible tests or services we could do, but they did not pressure us. I felt comfortable with them and could tell they really care about the animals- they are not just out to make money.

Description of Work
The Vet and Vet Assistant were wonderful! I had purchased a LivingSocial deal for $35 and they spent more time than a normal visit at other Vet offices. The Vet sat on the floor with my dog and let her get used to him and examined her gently. She has a lot of fear and he took his time with her and listened to all of our concerns and answered lots of questions. They did not try to pressure us to buy more or get extra tests done. The office was quiet and clean. The staff were friendly. I would recommend them to anyone who loves their pets. They also have a holistic knowledge, which is an added plus, in combination to the "normal" Vet practice.

Category veterinarian

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review of our clinic. Your comments are greatly appreciated! All of us at Rosemont Pet Clinic were so happy to meet our new LivingSocial customers!
    Veterinarians
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

A full service integrative veterinary clinic offerring: Exams, vaccinations, surgery, prescriptions, xray, dental care, diets, laboratory, acupuncture, laser therapy, herbals and emergency care.

Aesthetic tail crop, ear crop, declaw