Hohenstein & Schwartz PLLC

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

VISIT WWW.ABPD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. 12Employees, full and part time hygienists. Emergency Fee:$60.00, X-rays from:$18.00-$84.00, treatment plans are printed, and signed by patient before any work is started. Our office offers one-on-one care for each patient. Our aim is to provide great dental care for our patients. For any additional information on how to contact our office or to answer any questions; our website is www.hsdentistry.com....

At your first visit, our main focus is on listening to you. We take extra time on all new patient exams. Our comprehensive approach to dentistry includes an intraoral and extraoral exam of the soft tissues, an oral cancer screening and an evaluation of your radiographs, teeth, gums, and bite. After we complete your exam, we will discuss any findings with you and explain your treatment options. We are always open to discussing any aspect of your dental health that requires clarification. At most new patient visits, we will also clean your teeth. For new patients, we mail out a welcome information packet. If your appointment has been scheduled with very short notice, time will not allow us to mail this packet to you. If that is the case, you can download the forms and fill them out prior to arriving at your appointment to save you time.

08/06/2015

06/14/2014

First appointment with Dr Hohenstein. Very professional and a great personality, put me at ease immediately. Have relocated from another state and very happy to find such a dentist here in AZ.

07/29/2013

The dentist was very professional, very personable and he was outstanding. I had an abscess which was removed right before I went on vacation and he took really good care of me. The staff and the office was awesome. It's something that you don't find very often; a dentist that provides very good service. I didn't have one bad experience there. Everything was great.

Description of Work
For dental services we go to Hohenstein & Schwartz PLLC. I was last there on the 1st of June.

01/11/2013

Dr. gave a through exam and explained what services were and were not needed.

Description of Work
Second opinion needed

11/07/2011

Dr, Hohenstein is GREAT!!! i went to him for approximately 15 years and he became a friend in addition to my dentist. Unfortunately I had to change dental plans so i had to leave his practice.

Description of Work
general dentistry - cleaning, xrays, cavity filling, and crowns

Category dentists

Regular Prophylaxes Cleanings for both adults and children, Perio Rootplaning and Scaling, Supportive Perio Therapy cleaning, Exams and Xrays. Composite Fillings, Porcelain fused to Metal Crown, Full Gold Crown, Numerous types for Porcelain Crown, Implant Crown. Bridges, Root Canals as well as Re-treat Root Canals. Dentures, Partials, Flippers. Simple and Surgical Extractions, Night Guards. We offer three types of bleaching: Zoom In-House Whitening, Bleach trays, and Disposable Bleach Strips.

Implant Surgery, Orthodontics, Fabricate Retainers.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal