Roy Daniels DDS PLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2008

130 Navajo Dr

Sedona, AZ 86336

For more than 27 years, Sedona dentist Roy Daniels has provided caring dentistry to Sedona’s families and professionals. Dental professionals seek Dr. Daniels' precise, attentive care, and he currently treats as many as 5 dentists. We offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative

08/26/2015

Joe F.

It went great. No pain and hard to describe. Accepts Delta Dental Insurance.

Description of Work
My provider of choice for regular care, cleaning, two crowns, and health monitoring. Everything I expect from a modern professional practice

02/12/2015

Chris L.

Dr. Daniels is extremely professional and gives 100% attention to his patients. He found a solution for me and I am very grateful. He saw me right away and gave me clear explanations of everything. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I was in pain and needed modifications to an appliance I'm wearing. (The work was originally completed by my dentist in Ohio).

06/08/2014

Jack W.

I used Dr Daniels for a about 2 years. His work is fine, but his manor with his staff is often short and inappropriate. This often made for an uncomfortable visit. My wife also saw him many times and complained of experiencing pain during treatment.

Description of Work
Dentist

06/27/2013

Jeanne R.

The gal that took care of me was friendly, and made sure I felt NO discomfort during the procedure

Description of Work
deep scaling for periodontal disease

06/10/2013

Anne R.

Description of Work
5 Crowns

09/21/2012

K P.

It is my personal opinion that Dr. Roy Daniels is by far the best dentist I have EVER been treated by. Not only is his work of a superior quality than any previous Sedona dentist I have been to, but also his ?bedside manner? is so good that I cannot possibly think of any area where he could improve. He is friendly and down to earth, (not at all condescending like so many medical professionals I have had association with), while at the same time being very professional, keeping the patient well informed of everything taking place and giving the client all possible options available. I know this sounds patronizing but it is not meant to be? He is simply as perfect a professional in his field as I think one can become. His office/clinical staff are also friendly.

Description of Work
I've been a patient of Dr. Daniels for at least ten years now. I had dental veneers done about 8 years ago and in July went in for cleaning/ exam and went back for a small filling to repair a new cavity.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

05/26/2011

Carol C.

See above

Description of Work
Excellent dentist. Wonderful technique, and excellent in all your categories. I have had a cleaning, and 2 broken crowns replaced. I am extremely happy with his work, his staff, and his office.

02/04/2011

Carl R.

I hadn't been to a dentist in over 12 years and had some real concerns about my teeth. some were noticeably loose and others definitely had cavities. I was concerned I may need some pulled. I went in for an initial visit and was relieved to find out things weren't as bad as I thought, and that everything was treatable. He sent me home with some things to improve my dental health and a treatment plan to repair everything in two visits. Dr. Daniels and his staff were thorough and patient answering any questions I had; Putting my mind at ease that I was on the right track and with the things Dr. Daniels and his staff sent me home with prepared me for getting the fillings I needed. They informed me that their goal was to make the treatment the least painful and least stressful as they can. They gave me thorough instruction on how to take care of my teeth in the mean time to make the surgery as successful and least complicated as it could be. They weren't the least bit condescending or preachy, they were most interested in getting me on the right track and wanted to make sure I knew how to best go about that. They gave me an itemized list of what would be done in the two visits, what it was going to cost, and we set up the appointments. The first appointment went very well, performing over half the fillings. They made it clear that at any time I wasn't comfortable or wanted to stop for that visit to just let them know and they'd pick up the next visit where we left off. I didn't need to do this since they were very professional and did their best to do effectively do things as quickly as possible so as to minimize the unpleasant aspects. Anytime I was in any pain Dr. Daniels did what was necessary to alleviate that. that was only a problem on one toothe were it was more severe than the others. he changed which drill he used and the manner in which he drilled, to minimize the discomfort. He also gave more anesthetic in that area and took a break to allow it to work, rather than pressing through. he wasn't in a hurry just to get through the procedure and on to his next patient, he was focused on me and what he was doing. He then continued the drilling with significantly less pain. During the second visit He noticed what he thought may be another cavity that may not be easily seen on the x ray. he used the X-ray program to enhance that area and confirm it was the beginning of a cavity, and repaired it free of charge. When it came time to pay for the treatment the cost came in lower than I was quoted, they made sure I knew to call any time with any questions or concerns. Another very nice aspect of his patient care experience was the system they use to remind and confirm appointments. They send an email reminder making sure the time still worked for me and that I would still be making it. it gave me the option to have another reminder the day before the appointment either by phone or email where I had them call me the day before. When it came time for a check up I was easily able to reschedule with no problem. Dr.Daniels is the best dentist I've been to and his staff is the greatest, I will never need another dentist.

Description of Work
I went to Dr Daniels to address my less than perfect dental health, I hadn't been to a dentist in over 12 years. I had an exam and initial checkup where he went through what I had to take care of and how to best go about that. He gave instruction on how to improve things, and in two further visits performed a number of fillings. it was a very low stress environment with very professional staff. they gave me suggestions on how to keep things improving, and got me scheduled for regular checkups.

08/15/2009

K P.

I saw Dr Daniels website and called his office and got a recording which gave out his cell phone number. I called him about, 730 on the moring and he asnwered the phone and told me to call his office after 8 and Tami would get me in. I was seen at 9 and he found out what tooth was bothering me and got me out of pain!

Description of Work
I went 10+ years without seeing a dentist. The thought of anyone touching my teeth scared me to death. After a root canal, deep clean and some routine checkups at Dr. Daniels dental office, I actually look forward to each appointment. He even called me in the evening to check up on how the root canaled tooth was feeling, I was impressed. The staff is exceptionally friendly and professional. The office is inviting. I recommend Dr. Roy Daniels to anyone who mentions they need dental care.

06/08/2009

Douglas M.

The overall service I receive here is superb. It?s excellent and very competent. They are like family. The office staff is superb and we know each other very well.

Description of Work
Dr. Roy Daniels is my dentist. I have been going to him for 8 or 9 years.

09/08/2008

Douglas M.

We have be going to Dr. Daniels for just about 9 years. We have always been treated right. We never have a long wait to see him. His office is very Professional and Prompt. His office is Located at 130 Navajo Drive in Sedona Az.

Description of Work
We see Dr. Roy G. Daniels for all of our dental care.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General Dentistry

Orthodontics- We can make a recommendation though for an Orthodontic Specialist.