RICS BODY & PAINT INC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2005

Auto Body Work

USA Collision

USA Collision has been in the auto body repair industry in Phoenix Arizona for over 35 years under the same family owned vision. We have enjoyed continued success because of our satisfied clients and our personal commitments to integrity, excellence, efficiency, and good communication. In fact, over 75% of our work is from referral and repeat customers.

RIC'S BODY & PAINT SHOP

Ric’s Body and Paint has been repairing cars in Scottsdale since 1976. There’s a reason customers keep coming back and referring their friends—top-quality repairs and excellent service. We pride ourselves on treating customers the way we want to be treated. our safety and satisfaction is our TOP priority. Our friendly, experienced customer service team takes care of you from the time you come in for an estimate until you drive away with your newly repaired car. We can help arrange transportation and work through any issues with your insurance company. We stay in communication throughout the repair process and are always happy to answer any questions. Additional Contact: Carol can be emailed at drs@ricsbodyandpaint.com

Airpark Collision Center, LLC

Airpark Collision Center is industry and manufacturer certified by several brands. Our certifications ensure a correct repair. Prices are based on proper repair procedure and our professional estimating software. Since 2006 we have been committed to quality and friendly customer service. Our estimators will explain how your vehicle will be repaired and why certain labor procedures are necessary. Our staff will work with your insurance company to complete the auto body repair the right way and on time. We have relationships with two major rental car companies who will pick you up at our facility and allow you to drop off with us at the end of the repair. We welcome walk in estimates or online estimates, simply email us photos and vehicle information. We repair all makes and models, but specialize in luxury vehicles due to our level of quality. We work with Quik Pik towing, who will tow your vehicle to our facility 24 hours a day. Whether you are paying out of pocket or filing an insurance claim, we are happy to help! We are conveniently located in north Scottsdale near the Scottsdale Quarter shopping area. (Scottsdale Rd & Greenway Rd). less

07/08/2017

I would highly recommend Ric's Body & Paint. They were professional during the entire time they had our car. Their estimate of when the car would be finished (7-10 working days) was right on (they had the car for 10 working days - which included the 4th of July holiday). Adam, our service manager, kept in close communication, letting us know the status of the car throughout the entire time it was ...

Description of Work
Our Toyota Corolla needed bumper repair (due to teenage drivers), and undercarriage repair (due to age).

05/13/2016

I live more towards the NW side of town yet chose to use Ric's in North Scottsdale based on their reputation and a referral. Their estimate was comparable to another I had received from a shop suggested by my insurance company. I was the victim of a hit and run in the middle of the night while my vehicle was parked in my driveway which left me stuck with the deductibles and hassle associated with ...

Description of Work
BODY DAMAGE REPAIR & PAINT

12/10/2015

We have been using Ric's for auto body work for years.... They never disappoint! Due to my personal schedule, I needed this repair done quickly. Tony was so accommodating...my car was finished the same day. The service is consistently great and the price fair.

Description of Work
Replaced the rear window and spoiler on my car as well as rear windshield wiper.g

08/30/2015

CAME IN UNDER INITIAL QUOTE AND ONE DAY EARLY!!!! They called me to let me know progress/status. They washed my car and cleaned tires - looked great. There was rain the night prior so when I got there, they were taking car to be washed again because of rain spots - amazing! They work with Enterprise and I was able to have Enterprise Rental pick me up when I dropped off my car and then I was able t...

Description of Work
I am simplifying this but when I walked in I had both front and back bumpers with lots of damage and dents Plus my right side including mirror with deep scratches from my inability to park in a tight garage space. Bumpers replaced and right side repaired - beautiful paint job - car looks like new and it is 11 year old Camry

08/22/2014

Superior service. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
This was the third time that I've been to Ric's. The other two times more extensive work was done. Today I stopped by after work to see if there was a chance I could get an estimate on my bumper/grill that was falling off due to a minor accident. Not only did Tony get me an estimate but he also spent about 45 minutes on my car repairing it to drivable status and I can bring it back at my convenience. As this was my 3rd time at Ric's , I know they give World Class Service. I worked with Tony all 3 times. I found him very easy to work with, genuinely cared about me and my car and went above and beyond all three times. This is so hard to find in a service industry these days but Ric's consistently provides superb service, charges a very reasonable rate and has exceeded my expectations each time. I tried multiple times to give Tony a tip but he would have nothing to do with it. They just can't be beat!! Tony thank you for all of your efforts on my behalf!! You are simply "THE BEST".