Find top lamp repair service in Scottsdale, AZ
There are 6 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Scottsdale
- Zapp ElectricExcellent!! Mike's professionalism, knowledge, commitment to task and overall quality of work is exemplary. He completed the job in a timely manner while ensuring safety and quality were not compromised. Mike kept me abreast of progress and any possible issues he encountered. His price was also very reasonable for the job. I will certainly use Mike again for future electrical projects and highly recommend his services
- Divine Redesign and Interior DecoratingExtremely well. Deborah is enthusiastic, respectful of my opinions, very well informed, and gives good advice. The project of making a house I had just purchased one that is comfortable, as well as pretty is a great success. I had not been able to place my furniture in a way that takes advantage of the present house, and Deborah did that! In addition, she is a delight to work with
- Reliable Handyman ServiceAll of Dave's work has been excellent. His prices are reasonable. He always tries to get the best price on any parts he uses and his work is guaranteed. Dave is very reliable. He is our choice whenever we need any type of handy work done because we know he will do a good job.
- PHOENIX LAMP AND SILVER REPAIRThey were very professional, responsive and punctual. Their pricing was reasonable as well. The quality of their work was very good and I was satisfied with their service.
- PHOENIX LAMP AND SILVER REPAIRI thought that the price was very reasonable. They did the work in a timely fashion, and the workmanship was of good quality. I was happy and would use them again.
- VALLEY LIGHT GALLERYThey rewired the lamp with new everything electrical. It is now a functioning beautiful lamp
- FRENCH (RETAIL) ELECTRIC & LIGHTING SUPPLYI took in a Pottery Barn floor lamp (that arcs over to hang down above the reading area) because it keeps falling apart, the light bulb / shade coming loose from the rest. We have tried to screw it back together multiple times, but it just falls apart again. The guy at French (I should know his name because I see him every time I go in there, but I don't) knew how to remove parts and angle the hinge part of the lamp in a way that allowed him to firmly tighten the joint that was loose. It took him 5-10 minutes -- no charge
- WIZARD OF ODZWhat a fabulous and unique place! I have one of those "touch" lamps that decided to stop working. The lamp was originally $10 from Target and the repair would have cost $30, so we all agreed to just buying and self installing a cord switch instead. Steve Brown is a great guy with quite a story. I never would have known about him if I hadn't looked him up on Angie's List
- VALLEY LIGHT GALLERYI brought a lamp in for rewiring and possible replacement of the on/off dimmer switch. I was helped immediately at the service desk and had a clear conversation with the person who would be doing the repair. The lamp was ready one week later. The labor charge for the rewiring was $17.50 and the balance of the bill was for parts. Having worked on another lamp myself, I was amazed at how reasonable the charges were. Great experience overall and I highly recommend Valley Light Gallery for repairs. They also have a huge selection of lighting of all kinds
- Hacienda Lighting IncHACIENDA IS ALWAYS VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY'VE BEEN IN THE VALLEY FOR YEARS AND HAVE VERY GOOD QUALITY OF LIGHTING. I ALSO REALLY LIKE THEIR STYLE OF LIGHTS... OLD-WORLD TRADITIONAL TO VERY BEAUTIFUL, NEW DESIGNS.
Lamp Repair Service in Scottsdale
- Business Description:Bryden's Auto Service has been in business since 1995.We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.We are a Full service repair facility.We have ASE certified Master Technicians.We offer service for foreign and domestic vehicles including diesel vehicles.We are located at 2730 E. McDowell Rd. Suite #1 in Phoenix,Az. Quality workmanship and customer service is our number one priority.We care about getting your car in great shape as quickly as possible so you can get back on the road an..
- Business Description:What could be more personal than inviting a decorator into your home to help you create an environment worth living in? Nothing, really! I work side-by-side with you analyzing your space, working with your existing furniture, determining what to add or subtract! Or I can create rooms for you from the bottom up. Please visit my website for more details: www.divineredesignAZ.com. You will benefit from working with the owner, ME, no passing you off to a junior. I take pride in my approach. I am ..Recent Review:Fantastic. I love working with Deborah, she makes decisions that would be truly difficult for me on my own easy and enjoyable with her help. I have complete confidence in her professional advice and guidance. I look forward to projects that I would otherwise delay because I know I can count on loving the resultsKIM J.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:Rates are very high. Almost $900 for 4 hours or less time spent. Employee very polite and scheduling was efficient, so if those are important to you then the $200 plus an hour fee may acceptable .Patrick h.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or smallRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
- Business Description:Electrical business offering residential, commercial, industrial installations and repair. Service packages also available. Various payment options also available. Very flexible to better accomodate your needs
- Business Description:HD services takes pride in each and every project. Each customer receives top notch service matched with professional appearance and knowledge of the task at hand.Recent Review:Zach is great! Very professional and communicative. He installed a header for our large barn door and hung the door. There were no surprises, which is always so nice. He told us exactly what hardware to get to hang the door. After having such an awesome experience with him we hired him to make a console table. My fingers were crossed, I have an abnormal sense of detail when it comes to craftsmanship. Fortunately, Zach is a perfectionist himself.. the table is BEAUTIFUL! It’s in our entryway and everyone stops and comments on it! We already have two other projects in the works with him! He is punctual and very friendly. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!Danika N.
- Business Description:Handyman services offered in the state of Arizona any in home remodel electrical, Plumbing, Framing, tile flooring, laminate flooring, complete bathroom remodel, home painting. We have over 5 years of experience in our industry and know what it takes to get the job done right. There is no job to small. We are always offering Free Estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. He was friendly. He came on the same day.Donte S.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List! We are a local family/veteran owned handyman company servicing Maricopa and Pinal county. We have great reviews 5 star average on our website. Here at royal antler our goal is to help all our neighbors with there home projects. Royal Antler should be your go to handyman for all your projects big or small A to Z. We do plumbing, hvac, ducting, interior and exterior trim, cabinets, flooring, windows, doors, blinds, fans, lighting, landsc..Recent Review:At first a little unsure...then conlin took the bull by the horns and made promises he more than kept...a man of his word and very skilled......5 starsmichael w.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs.Recent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for youRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMEMargaret D.
See all 6 highly rated companies in ScottsdaleJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
Find lamp repair shops in
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Rio Verde
- Paradise Valley
- Cave Creek
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Sun Lakes
- El Mirage
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
lamp repair shops in Scottsdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Generations of Contractors, LLC3315 W Pinnacle Vista Dr
- Generations of Contractors, LLC
- I Work on Cars625 S Smith Rd Ste 31
- I Work on Cars
- Kachina Stained Glass1762 S Greenfield Rd Ste 101
- Kachina Stained Glass
- Neutek2942 N. Greenfield RD #121
- Paul's Ace Hardware1800 N Scottsdale Rd
- Paul's Ace Hardware1927 E. Baseline Rd
- Paul's Ace Hardware16605 E Palisades Blvd
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Perfect Fix Home Repair2853 W Cactus Wren ST
Apache Junction, Arizona
- PETRICK ELECTRIC2664 n. sterling
- PHOENIX LAMP AND SILVER REPAIR2225 E INDIAN SCHOOL RD
- Paul's Ace Hardware
- Rapid Collision Center9816 E Main St
- Rapid Collision Center
- Scottsdale Handy Man28150 N. Alma School Pkwy
- Scottsdale Handy Man
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry