Advanced Auto Service & Tire Center

With Angi since September 2004

Auto Service
Auto Tires
Auto Radiators

Full service automotive repair and authorized Goodyear Tire & Service Network member. We also offer most major tire brands to include Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Cooper, GT Radial, Accelera, and Toyo among other brands....

Additional web addresses - www.ethicalaz.com/gravytrainheavyindustriescorp.

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

**We want to provide you with a personal quote! Please call us at our shop.** We are a family owned business since 1970 with expertise in both foreign and domestic automotive repair. Bridwell Automotive Center offers great service at affordable rates. All of our technicians are ASE Master Certified and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are also rated as one of the Top 65 Automotive Repair Shops in the Metropolitan Phoenix area by Mark Salem, "The TV 3 Car Guy". At Bridwell Automotive Center, we are very proud of our reputation as one of the best auto repair shops in Scottsdale, AZ and metro Phoenix, AZ. We strive to have great customer service and continually take strides to make all of our customers happy each and every time we see them. We look forward to working with you and your automobile in the very near future. Tow Truck for: We service Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding cities.

10/28/2017

(They are now a Pep Boys location.) Very well, except there was a slight mix-up with my tail light inspection. It was not clear at first that they had checked it. So, the technician and I checked it together, after the invoice was printed up. That said, I would recommend the manager, Tom Catalfano, and his team. He was excellent.

Description of Work
Oil Change. And I had my tail lights checked.

02/02/2015

It's good. I've done business with them for almost 20 years and I've never had any problems.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Goodyear for my auto shop. I had an oil change.

07/01/2014

Truck's running great, and it only took 1/2 day to get it back.

Description of Work
Gasket head replaced along with a Power Steering pump replaced for $483.00. The dealership gave me an estimate for the gaskets head only for over $800.00

01/14/2014

They did great and they are great people they are also close to my home that is nice. They were reasonable priced and I was satisfied.

Description of Work
They changed and purchased new tires and fixed a steering.

Category auto repair,car tires

09/24/2013

Very well, I waited while the service was performed I have used this company for many years and very pleased with their help, price and service

Description of Work
Oil change, tire rotation

Auto report.