Find top ironing services in San Manuel, AZ
There are 0 top-rated ironing services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Ironing Reviews in San Manuel
- THE IRONING LADYYou wash your clothes and then dry them. They will pick up the clothes and linen's and they will also drop off. The do a wonderful job.
- THE IRONING LADYMy experiences with The Ironing Lady were wonderful. They were very good about arriving when they said they would to pick up the ironing and it was always returned beautifully ironed. Items on hangers were decorated with little satin bows! Their turnaround time these days is about a week so you need to plan ahead but they do a lovely job. I think they charge about $4.75 a pound for ironing which compares very favorably with dry cleaning
- THE IRONING LADYI like that I get this chore done using this company. I feel that their prices are high, put they do an excellent job. They do not have a pick up point in my area in the East Valley, which makes it less convenient. But I just deal with it. I do have a connection to their service with a relative in Phoenix
- TIFFANY CLEANERSI'VE TRIED THEM A FEW TIMES RECENTLY FOR LAUNDERING SHIRTS AND FOUND THE QUALITY DISAPPOINTING. ONCE, A DARK DRESS SHIRT CAME BACK WITH SOME LIGHT SPOTS (THAT RINSED OUT, FORTUNATELY.) THE PRESSING HAS NEVER BEEN GREAT, AND SOME SHIRTS HAVE COME BACK WITH "PATTERNS" PRESSED INTO THEM THAT WEREN'T THERE BEFORE. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE
- MARONEY'S CLEANERS AND LAUNDRYI needed a uniform shirt dry cleaned and pressed for a friend's graduation ceremony. Dropped off my items and got them back the next day. I don't even think they washed the shirt as it had sweat stains in the arm pits. The "military creases" were not great, but they weren't terrible. I asked the guy at the counter about the arm pit stains and he said those don't always come out because of the chemicals in the deodorant. I went home, washed the shirt on the delicate cycle and the stains came out without issue. $13 for 2 shirts that came out subpar followed by a unacceptable excuse will keep me from ever using them again
Ironing Services in San Manuel
- Business Description:Siglo Landscaping and Masonry is a full service Co. Providing 3-D design to allow you walk around and see your back or front yard or pool before you start your project. Twenty five years experience during the installation insures the work is done right, and maintenance options allow you to keep your masterpiece looking great for years. Three crews allow us to do 95% of our work ourselves keeping our quality control high. Licensed Bonded and Insured SIGLO gives our customers piece of mind duri..Recent Review:He's wonderful. We've had people come buy and ask us. He was very professional and clean-cut. He had really good workers with him and they would clean up at the end of the day. They had to come at 5:30 in the morning because it was hot. He's very, very talented.JANICE B.
- Business Description:30 years of experience! Specializing in: Wedding Gowns, Couture Gowns, Qinceanera Gowns, Hemming, Leather and Suede, Alterations for Men and Women. We accept credit/debit cards.
- Business Description:For over 100 years, Maroney's Cleaners & Laundry, Inc. has been Phoenix's premier dry cleaning and laundry service. Family owned and operated since 1911, we have built a reputation for always taking extra care with your clothing, linens, and other fine items. We stand behind our work to bring you quality cleaning at reasonable prices and are proud to have the A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our team of highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians specializes in a wide range of c..Recent Review:I needed a uniform shirt dry cleaned and pressed for a friend's graduation ceremony. Dropped off my items and got them back the next day. I don't even think they washed the shirt as it had sweat stains in the arm pits. The "military creases" were not great, but they weren't terrible. I asked the guy at the counter about the arm pit stains and he said those don't always come out because of the chemicals in the deodorant. I went home, washed the shirt on the delicate cycle and the stains came out without issue. $13 for 2 shirts that came out subpar followed by a unacceptable excuse will keep me from ever using them again. <br /Kat M.
- Business Description:At I'm So Fancy Quality Housekeeping, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service, affordable rates, and professional staff. Our cleaning and rent-ready professionals work with our customers to meet their needs and goals, ensuring a top-to-bottom, personalized service that is second to none
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ironing service articles
Find ironing services in
- Oro Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Red Rock
- Saint David
ironing services in San Manuel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!