Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Prescott, AZ
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Prescott
- Hillside CanineI have Pomeranian. He was abused, so he doesn't warm quick. Very tender required a gentle touch. I I don't have him groomed like a traditional Pom. so sometimes it's difficult for groomers to follow instructions for what I want to see. Ricky was exactly cut, the way I ask. I will be back. Savannah I marvelous read less
- Hillside CanineBest groom job we had on our pooch during this year. We were very happy with Amber and we hope she stays at Hillside Grooming in Dewey.
- Hillside CanineOur little dog just loves Annie and she did a great job on his grooming. His haircut was just they way we wanted it too. We have finally found a groomer for our little guy after a couple of bad experiences elsewhere.
- Hillside CanineI lost my service dog Superbowl Sunday this year. I had Onyx in training but she was only 16 weeks old. Today Onyx is a fully trained Service Dog and in two weeks will have her access card. My wife and I can't thank Hillside and the Hillside family enough on the service and thoughtfulness that they provide in our time of need. We highly recommend Sean and his wife Jeniffer along with the staff of hillside. Our baby's home away from home read less
- 3 Angels Dog Grooming And SpaMy Cockapoo, Jack, was happy and looked beautiful. He was groomed exactly the way he should be. Also they took extra care with his ears. I will definitely be using 3 Angels again!! Sharon Killen
- CRITTER CLIPPERSThey caught a skunk the night before last. We have been using tomato juice to try to get the smell away. We go there about 3 times a year. I am not that fancy that gets it done every month. I like her a little shaggy. SInce I do not get it done often, they have to do special things to my dog. They are a friendly bunch. My dog loves to go there. When we get out of the car, she recognizes it and heads toward the door so they must be good to her read less
- A CUT ABOVE PET GROOMINGThe owner is Jennifer and she is wonderful with animals. She is very patient and very loving. She is really good with them. I would highly recommend her. We have a cat and they can be cankerous. Our cat is 17 years old and he is a very big cat. He loves her. Anybody else that has tried to groom him gets bitten. We have a cat but she also does a lot of dogs. I've seen her with dogs and she is very gentle. The price is good. It is probably average and we have paid more. She did our dog when we had one and she only charged $35. We will continue to use her read less
- Applewood KennelsApplewood Kennels has made improvements with the new ownership. They have raised their prices by a few dollars. They also do a good grooming job.
- 3 Angels Dog Grooming And SpaI took my little Tibetan Spaniel to be groomed. They bathed her, clipped her nails, cleaned her ears and she looked beautiful. They are competent, caring and fair in their price. I will definitely take her again.
- Blue CollarThere is no other groomer then Vicki or Jade that I will allow to groom Mister Chips. Both are very attentive to his needs and concerns. Both stop along the way and shower him with praise and love. Jade is now his main groomer. He is so comfortable with her that he allows her to trim his nails and shave his legs when needed. When he was a pup his first grooming didn't go well and every so often he resists the grooming process. However he loves Jade and is willing and trusts her. I know at Blue Collar Chips is treated right, and cared for with love and respect. I used to stay and watch the grooming, now I leave and come back an hour or so later to a fully groomed and cleaned dog. Another important issue: how to trim him. Jade listens to my needs and trims him as I want, not how 'the book' says he should be. If I need his ears trimmed back flat, she'll do it. If I his face trimmed, shaved, she'll do as I ask. With other groomers I've always been told, 'that's not a Springer cut!". I appericate that Jade and Vicki both always listened to what I needed or wanted. I love having them both on Chip's Team read less
Pet Groomers in Prescott
- Business Description:Are you having company over for the holidays? Or are you looking to just pamper your pet during these hot summer months? You came to the right place! Bella is to your rescue! I am a private salon off Miller Valley Road & Brannen Ave! Prices Include The Works: Pre-Groom Consultation, Bath, Blow Dry, Brushed Coat (De-shedding Option), Hair Clipped At Owners Request, Nails Clipped/Grind (no extra cost), Ears Cleaned Teeth brushing for an additional $5 I have Oatmeal, Brighten White, & Sensitive .. read less
- Business Description:Unlike all other kennels in the Verde Valley, Bruce, his manager Kelly Thomas and her family all reside on the property. Your pets become a part of our family. Providing safety and security in a loving environment for your best friend read lessRecent Review:Applewood Kennels has made improvements with the new ownership. They have raised their prices by a few dollars. They also do a good grooming job.Kathleen C.
- Business Description:Blissful Pet Salon is a family run business specializing in dog and cat grooming. We offer full grooming, Bath-Brush & Tidy ups. Appointments are preferred but Walk-Ins are welcome. Hours are Monday-Saturday 7:30 am to approx. 3:00pm. Later appointments are by special arrangement. We take Checks, MasterCard & Visa. New clients receive $5 off 1st groom, we also offer a "Loyalty Card" that can earn you 25% off your 6th Full groom read less
- Business Description:Accepts cash, check, and card.Recent Review:Called and left a message for this company to schedule an appointment. Took a couple of weeks to return my call which I thought was rude but scheduled an appointment. About an hour and a half before the appointment received a text asking to reschedule because she didn't feel well. Texted back and said okay what were some good dates for her. That was 4 days ago and haven't heard from her since. Such poor customer service. I'll look else where for a groomer read lessMARY C.
- Business Description:We groom all breeds of dogs and specialize in puppies, special needs and geriatric dogs. Dogs are usually finished within an hour to two hours may take longer on some dogs. All dogs come in on an assigned appointment time. We only use natural, environmentally safe products on our dogs! One groomer is responsible for taking your dog through the entire process. No More Waiting Turns to be Bathed or Finished read lessRecent Review:My dog is blind and has dementia, so it went as well as possible. The groomer was very patient with him.Erin R.
- Business Description:Chino Valley Animal Hospital Available 24/7 on call emergency service Large and Small Animal MedicineRecent Review:Very well.. I confused my appointment and came a day early. They were able to accommodate my dogs even though both were not on the schedule. Happily..Darla L.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:No Cage drying, relaxation method, one dog at a time, rehydration treatment, loving kind treatment of all dogs.Recent Review:My Cockapoo, Jack, was happy and looked beautiful. He was groomed exactly the way he should be. Also they took extra care with his ears. I will definitely be using 3 Angels again!! Sharon KillenSharon K.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25 read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Prescott Valley
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
dog groomers in Prescott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Angels Dog Grooming And Spa1962 S State Rte 89
Chino Valley, Arizona
- 3 Angels Dog Grooming And Spa
- Applewood Kennels24 E Cottowood St
- Applewood Kennels
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Jade's DogGrooming1101 North old Chisholm Trail
- Jade's DogGrooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- PET HEADQUARTERS2710 N Glassford Hill Rd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- PET HEADQUARTERS